Saints 31 Colts 17

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sniperbaas

Anybody else watch the game? Didn't see optimusaint in the stands, but I did see an awesome game. ;)

Cheers!

woot now the chargers can suck it cause they got rid of a bad a@!$# QB lol. Sorry colts better luck next year muhahahahhaha.Did anyone actually like the half time show? I thought it blew, I almost fell asleep and I like the who :(

sidewayz said:
Did anyone actually like the half time show? I thought it blew, I almost fell asleep and I like the who :(

I thought the lights were pretty epic.

Last edited by a moderator:
Keegan said:
I thought the lights were pretty epic.

Yea, it was pretty epic.

Especially since the who are like, 900 years old.

It was really epic.

After the game was finished, just a few minutes after the clock ran out and before the trophy was awarded, they had the camera focused somewhat up close on a Gold Spartan for atleast 15-30 seconds. I was at home sitting on the couch watching the game, and I had to laugh. I figured I'd come on here and post about it because I remember that individual being a member here. He posted pictures atleast a year or two ago of him at a saints game in that very suit, but his username escapes me. I'm sure he'll be around in this thread soon enough though. ;P

Pretty kick ASS in my opinion.

-Doom

Doom said:
After the game was finished, just a few minutes after the clock ran out and before the trophy was awarded, they had the camera focused somewhat up close on a Gold Spartan for atleast 15-30 seconds. I was at home sitting on the couch watching the game, and I had to laugh. I figured I'd come on here and post about it because I remember that individual being a member here. He posted pictures atleast a year or two ago of him at a saints game in that very suit, but his username escapes me. I'm sure he'll be around in this thread soon enough though. ;P

-Doom

Yep! I saw Optimussaint too!

Doom said:

-Doom

Haha, isn't that optimusaint? I thought I caught a glimpse of him earlier lol.

But yeah, the half time show did suck... The lights were good, but I at first thought it was just a ringtone medley... 30 seconds of songs then move on... and I also like the who... ,but it was better than some previous years. I'll grant you that. Anybody have a favorite commercial? There were actually a couple of really good ones.

Dodge Charger~~~ "I'll watch your vampire tv shows with you."

Brett Farve MVP ~~~ "Especially when you're older than most the players, and the coaches... and your fans."

if anyone has any video of optimusaint, id love if they'd post a link.

I was helping my dad get his speakers set up on his computer and missed most of the game.

You know what I've seen that guy all through out the year and thought that was a bad ass costume. For the most part great game just thought it was epic fail with the who, the lights where great but they sounded well old. Not very good and I almost turned it lol

sidewayz said:
just thought it was epic fail with the who, the lights where great but they sounded well old. Not very good and I almost turned it lol

Well they are old, they started recording in the 60's, and they weren't young when they started.

Plus its a mix of their "greatest hits", so it wouldnt be any new content.

Just some oldies, but goodies.

No offense meant, and i apologize if i come off harsh.

Im just really into classic rock. :p

Aw, MAN I watched the whole game except for the trophy ceremony... I wish I would have seen that spartan haha! Please someone get a youtube vid up that would be awesome.

Enrisan said:
that video is from November 09...not the Super Bowl hah.

Yea, but its him.

Thats all that matters.

And its still pure win.

I'll see if I can possibly record the clip if there's a repeat later, can't promise anything though.

-Doom

didnt see much of this game... couldnt spot optimus... thought i did but didnt... the who was good... they had a nice stage this year... one thing i did not like.. the commercials.. every break in a play.. commercial... oh thows the ball and incomplete... commercial... oh huddled and fumble and noada... commercial... bench shot and guys talking.. commercial... damn the cfl grey cup is less anoying... following the american football is really confuseing... your feilds are smaller and your general tactics are weird.. i couldnt follow alot of it.

I'm shocked he Saints won. But special teams... both bowls, the colts have messed up. Remember Devin hester Scoring on the opening kickoff? And now an unexpected onside kick? Assume nothing... a good game though. I really don't like Sean Peyton, but I admit he coached pretty well. Colts didn't seem to be playing at 100%. But really, the Saints got lucky 2 times in a row. Both the Vikes and Colts just wern't on... and yet they technicially outplayed the Saints. Anything can happen...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back