Colonial Marine, M41, And Predator

Status
Not open for further replies.
Predator armour will be awesome, can't wait. I agree with open mandibles though, because if you wanted them closed, the assumption would be you plan to put a bio mask over it anyways, obliterating the point of the hard work you will have put in to it.

OK now that I have the files and the permission to use the files from the modellers, I will need a little bit of help and then I can start pepping the Predator and Marine armor along with the predator head for Pooper. What I am needing done for the Marine is it is a MAX file which will need converted to a file which pep will open and the hard parts broken down off the model for pepakura work, for the Predator I have him in a OBJ and a MQO file so no need for conversion but I will need help with the armor breakdown and head removal. If anyone wishes to help e-mail me at Cylonproject2000@Yahoo.com and I will send you whatever files you want.

Marine armor for me would be awesome id love to get my hands on that pred armor as well i have skips chest pep file so im looking forword to seeing the rest of the armor done nintendude your the man bro

Zhunter6 said:
Here's one with the butt stock on. It is not unfolded.

My link

Another good version, can someone unfold this one as well for us noobs who dont know how? LOL Thanks!

Last edited by a moderator:
Nintendude said:
What I am needing done for the Marine is it is a MAX file which will need converted to a file which pep will open and the hard parts broken down off the model for pepakura work. If anyone wishes to help e-mail me at Cylonproject2000@Yahoo.com and I will send you whatever files you want.

Tried sending you a PM but i think your full....LOL...

Nintendude said:
Sent you a PM don't know how my inbox is full when there is only like 15 messages in there.

The pop-up i recieved said "Nintendude cannot recieve anymore messages"......i was just assuming it was full.

Quick question? How detailed do you want to make these???

I have noticed that there are alot of small bits that would be pointless to include...

Colonial Marine gear thats been around for years and I have a few pieces from Spat Cave from armor to weapons props. Just look at SpatCave.com and you will see what I mean when you check out the site. When I get the chance I'll put up a few pic of a marine helmet he made that I custumized with a working com and boom mic, it took me a while because lack of tools and certain parts. But still check out SpatCave.com you won't be disapointed I I haven't E-mailed him in 2 years but I check out the site every couple of months for updates.

tumbucu said:
Hirgon chest unfold looks great

I am going to redo it and add support braces.......just realized now that they will need them for a pep build.

Looks real good Hirgon I would recommend turning the fold threshold down from 175 to 155 and it will make the folding easier.

Perfect amount of support struts. I definitely feel like those are the key places for them. Good job James. You're definitely beating me to it, just been too busy.

-Matt

mks81 said:
Perfect amount of support struts. I definitely feel like those are the key places for them. Good job James. You're definitely beating me to it, just been too busy.

-Matt

Thanks Matt.....been ages since i played around with MAX. Not since Ghost Recon for the PC where i was building custom weapons :D

I am not trying to race you....just getting into a groove......by the way......heres the back all done :p

http://www.hirgon.com/Pepakura Files/Aliens Marines/back_unfold_hirgon.pdo

Cheers

James

THIS. THREAD. RULES.

ive been playing the hell out of the AvP demo they put up on the live marketplace. ive played more of it than call of duty and halo combined. im a huge fan of the franchise and this is just making me giddy.

Sr. Chief(Maverick) said:
Colonial Marine gear thats been around for years and I have a few pieces from Spat Cave from armor to weapons props. Just look at SpatCave.com and you will see what I mean when you check out the site. When I get the chance I'll put up a few pic of a marine helmet he made that I custumized with a working com and boom mic, it took me a while because lack of tools and certain parts. But still check out SpatCave.com you won't be disapointed I I haven't E-mailed him in 2 years but I check out the site every couple of months for updates.

the spatcave does do amazing work. i think this is less of a "cant find it" deal and more of an "im finally doing it" deal. and slightly unrelated, but does anyone know of a good Aliens forum? now that this thread is here its time to kick my aliens project in to full gear.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back