Colonial Marine, M41, And Predator

Status
Not open for further replies.
I've been waiting for info back from The Hunters Lair on how high the parts need to be or a close gues to the height so I can get around to unfolding the Predator armor.

I, as a noob, effed up my chest file lol. Apparantly i thought mountain lines were valley lines and I inverted the buckle paths on the sides of the armor....now I guess I get to start over. I suppose thats a lesson that needed to be learned...

Burke said:
I, as a noob, effed up my chest file lol. Apparantly i thought mountain lines were valley lines and I inverted the buckle paths on the sides of the armor....now I guess I get to start over. I suppose thats a lesson that needed to be learned...

I had to keep my pep viewer open while I was doing my back plate..... and still had to redo a section that was an valley...back to El Salvador for 8 weeks so will work on some of the smaller parts, I didnt scale to size as it was a test for a foam/paper combo. Good luck and show us some pics Nemesis

Last edited by a moderator:
Well since I have'nt heard anything back from the Predator community on how high I should make the Predator armor then I'm going to scale it to what I think will work most of the pieces like the chest file are pretty equla to a spartan chest so I will probably use the same scale as the robogenesis chest file and put in a 6 foot scale to get a guesstimate on how high to scale the parts. Expect the Predator armor to be done by the end of the week. I guess it's like the old saying goes when all else fails do it yourself the best you can.

Hello, my name is Eric,I'm from France I'm 40 and I'm trying to achieve Aliens Colonial Marine Armor

Thank you Nobody for PDO files

pics:

The painting is not finished, it's just an undercoat.^^

Riddick said:
Thank you Nobody for PDO files

You're welcome, but I can't take all of the credit. thanks also goes to Nintendude and Hirgon.

Hello All,

Looking real nice, I will be watching this build. Perhaps when I get my other projects done, I will do a Colonial Marine.

stilgar

Impressive, Very Impressive. I'll be continuing to watch your build and you should start your own WIP of this armor Riddick.

thank you all! I'll open my own topic on the construction of my armor.

EDIT:How can I do create a new topic, please?

I read "You Can not start a new topic"

Riddick said:
thank you all! I'll open my own topic on the construction of my armor.

EDIT:How can I do create a new topic, please?

I read "You Can not start a new topic"

you can only post in the noob area till you reply to more posts

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back