How To Make A Helmet From Pep To Finish

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hope you dont mind. I went through and gathered all the videos throughout the thread and trying to organize them. There seemed to be a few Hayabusa ones out of sequence, but besides that, all seemed to be in order. If you'd like, I could try to link them all as videos rather than just as links. I can also remove this post if you'd like, I just thought it might be helpful.

Step 1: Resining (4-Parts)

Step 2: Rondo (3-Parts)

Preparing you workspace (Tips and Tricks)

Step 3: Detailing (9-Parts)

EOD & Mark V Resining (7-Parts)

Hole Patching (3-Parts)

Hayabusa Helmet (6-Parts)

HaloGoddess Chest Piece (4-Parts)

Vytaflex Flexfoam - ODST Shin

Vac Forming - ODST Helmet

Xcon store (2-Parts)

Your store being an arcade and all, I have to ask if you happen to have the full XBL-Arcade on all the xbox's so you can kick it old school with any game, but still have the amazing screens and everything. You know, kind of mixing it up between old school and new school arcades.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow Wanderer128, that is pretty awesome of what you've done, you just compacted everything in here in one post, thank you for your time, I will definitely bookmark your post, lmao ^^

Your store being an arcade and all, I have to ask if you happen to have the full XBL-Arcade on all the xbox's so you can kick it old school with any game, but still have the amazing screens and everything. You know, kind of mixing it up between old school and new school arcades.

but of course ;p

Ben, you wouldn't happen to have a video for the end result that you got with the vacu-form visor would you?
I was also curious as to whether or not you might do a mudglassing video at some point(i think that's fiberglass + rondo if i remember right).
I'm still stuck at the detailing videos, havent had much time to enjoy them lately, been a tad busy... still love what I've seen though.
In the first or 2nd one under detailing, I noticed you wearing a face shield, but not a respirator. Sanding and getting the dust in the air from the chemicals kind of worries me, so I was just curious.

Also, how's the store coming?

Went back and fixed all the videos so that they now play in the forum. So now you can watch them in the correct order without leaving the 405th :)

Ben - I can't thank you enough for taking the time to make these videos!! All of my resin and all of my rondo work was based on your tutorial. Again - many, many thanks!!
WandererTJ - Thanks for taking the time to list all the videos in order. I'm in the middle of a mad flashgot pull down now so I have a local archive when I'm working.

Hope you dont mind. I went through and gathered all the videos throughout the thread and trying to organize them. There seemed to be a few Hayabusa ones out of sequence, but besides that, all seemed to be in order. If you'd like, I could try to link them all as videos rather than just as links. I can also remove this post if you'd like, I just thought it might be helpful.

Step 1: Resining (4-Parts)

Step 2: Rondo (3-Parts)

Preparing you workspace (Tips and Tricks)

Step 3: Detailing (9-Parts)

EOD & Mark V Resining (7-Parts)

Hole Patching (3-Parts)

Hayabusa Helmet (6-Parts)

HaloGoddess Chest Piece (4-Parts)

Vytaflex Flexfoam - ODST Shin

Vac Forming - ODST Helmet

Xcon store (2-Parts)

Molding w/ Rebound 25 Process - Dutch Helmet (12 Parts)

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OxYvdRR6JcA&feature=player_embedded

Molding w/ Latex Process - Dutch (3 Parts)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fkDukwPj5aQ

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=frT9113hv20

Just thought I'd throw in some videos demonstrating Ben's guide to molding using Rebound 25 and Latex

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm looking for the other tutorials you have that aren't the ones we included on the previous page. Do you have more then the ones in your upload section on Youtube?

dude all this helped me so much i just have one more question with the lens now if i wanted a color lens how would i do that do i get the plastic in the color is the a special paint how do i do it keeping in mind ill be puting it on a EVA helmet

IMG0022.jpg
here is my helmet it not as good as urs

hey ben i was really gettin dome good ideas from your vids. for that thank you so much i just started the other day and it was a absolute major help. can you send me the link to youe youtube vids?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back