Emile Eva Helmet

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey man you do really great video tutorials. I watch these all the time when I get a chance at school. I'm currently working on a Recon helmet but when I saw your Reach videos I instantly wanted to start a whole Reach suit and finish it by Halloween. Keep up the wonderful tutorials! Thanks so much for your help in making the hardening process easier for everyone!

jadlerhalofan said:
Hey man you do really great video tutorials. I watch these all the time when I get a chance at school. I'm currently working on a Recon helmet but when I saw your Reach videos I instantly wanted to start a whole Reach suit and finish it by Halloween. Keep up the wonderful tutorials! Thanks so much for your help in making the hardening process easier for everyone!

sorry to easy

That's what she said

Thanks I am trying to break down some of the harder stuff into easier stuff. That way more people will make armor. Or at least that's the goal. Also no one likes to read so videos (while they are long and boring) seem to work better.

Last edited by a moderator:
Wow I can't believe I missed this tread. This is looking great I have done some work with foam carving but this by far better than I have done. Can't wait to see it finished.

I feel terrible because I've been stalking this thread for weeks, but have never had time to write a response. :pI love this helm so much, the quality and creativity are just amazing. Although I'm sure others have done it, the resin reinfored pep method is just pure genius, and I'm using it right now to much success with the Kat shoulder I'm working on. Just wanted to say thanks for sharing all the videos and updates Ben. Do you have plans to mold this for sale? I know I'm going to end up buying at least one helm before the release of Reach in the fall, and I'm sure this will come out beautifully.

Im about to stat my own eva helmet . and i was wondering . . . do you know how to put the glass in it so it looks like the thing for the game but its like full?

hawkins said:
Im about to stat my own eva helmet . and i was wondering . . . do you know how to put the glass in it so it looks like the thing for the game but its like full?

As BenStreeper stated like 3 posts above... he plans on vac-forming it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Ben,

As with ALL of your pieces this is starting to come along very nicely!! Looking forward to seeing the finished item!! :cool

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back