Rhinoc's Halo Reach File Base

What should be made next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Wrong thread. Look for it, its time you noobs quit with the gimme gimme attitude. And its called the Commado Helmet.

Hey, I've seen your stuff and you do REALLY good work. Have you considered doing Jorge's chaingun? I've been looking for a while but can't find one.

Hey, I've seen your stuff and you do REALLY good work. Have you considered doing Jorge's chaingun? I've been looking for a while but can't find one.

okay well if you have read through most of the noob forums you would of found out the some one already did it but the took it down because they found out that some one had taken his file and called it their own

Enough with the hate, guys. If you don't like something, breeze past it and ignore it. The 'noobs' get rooted out after a few months when they get bored of the work it takes to find everything - don't feed the troll, etc. The more you make people work for their stuff, the more you'll find out which ones are actually willing to put the effort in, so consider silence as your best weapon rather than harsh words.

Regardless, nice work, Rhinoc. I'm certainly going to take a look at your forearm pieces for my set.

okay well if you have read through most of the noob forums you would of found out the some one already did it but the took it down because they found out that some one had taken his file and called it their own

I did. I saw Acehigh did a file, saw a couple people with the final product, and then a post that he has taken all his files down. Hence, I can't access the file, ergo the fact he made it is a moot point. As such, I am still searching for one.

Hello Rhinoc

I am sincerely sorry about what I did a long while back. Now to the purpose of this; I would like to contribute to your file base. I am primarily a sketchup modeler which Im sure you know as it is. I have the following armor pieces that I have not seen in any thread.
Shoulders
-HAZOP
-RECON
-JFO
-Jump Jet
-UA/ Base Security
-(different) CQC
-(different) Grenadier
-Sniper
Helmets
-CQC
-HAZOP
-(different) EOD
-Operator
-JFO
-GUNGNIR
-PILOT
-RECON (edited)
-Security
Chests
-UA/Counter Assault
-Tactical/LRP
-Tactical/RECON
-Tactical/PATROL
-Collar/Breacher
-Assault/Sapper
-(different) Assault/Commando
-HP/Parafoil
Wrist armor
-UA/Buckler
-(different) Tactical/TacPad
-(different) Tactical/ UGPS
-Assault/Breacher
Utilities
-(different) Tactical/Hard Case
-Tactical/Trauma kit
Knee guards
-GUNGNIR

Thats what I have, quiet a few of the armor pieces are also done by somebody I have been working with for a long while. Just saying this, he is not like me in anyway. I did not do all of this by myself. But if you would like me to send you the files listed here, hit me back and I would gladly do so.

Sincere apologies, stealthSP2

I am sincerely sorry about what I did a long while back. Now to the purpose of this; I would like to contribute to your file base. I am primarily a sketchup modeler which Im sure you know as it is. I have the following armor pieces that I have not seen in any thread.
Shoulders
-HAZOP
-RECON
-JFO
-Jump Jet
-UA/ Base Security
-(different) CQC
-(different) Grenadier
-Sniper
Helmets
-CQC
-HAZOP
-(different) EOD
-Operator
-JFO
-GUNGNIR
-PILOT
-RECON (edited)
-Security
Chests
-UA/Counter Assault
-Tactical/LRP
-Tactical/RECON
-Tactical/PATROL
-Collar/Breacher
-Assault/Sapper
-(different) Assault/Commando
-HP/Parafoil
Wrist armor
-UA/Buckler
-(different) Tactical/TacPad
-(different) Tactical/ UGPS
-Assault/Breacher
Utilities
-(different) Tactical/Hard Case
-Tactical/Trauma kit
Knee guards
-GUNGNIR

Thats what I have, quiet a few of the armor pieces are also done by somebody I have been working with for a long while. Just saying this, he is not like me in anyway. I did not do all of this by myself. But if you would like me to send you the files listed here, hit me back and I would gladly do so.

Sincere apologies, stealthSP2
You got a lot of balls joinin the 405th... thought I recommended not coming here, hope you get everything cleared up for you.

Sorry but my filebase was made only for my files. If you want your files released start your own thread.

I tried yesterday, saved it but still incomplete....you want it,
I suggest that you finish unfolding it first before releasing it for distribution. You don't want a file with your name on it to be out there and not be ready for primetime, do you?

tell me how to host files? :/ Pls and Thank you
Simply upload it on 4shared.com or any other media hosting site and then post the link here.

Rhinoc!! I finally unfolded your thigh model, and thank you Ral for telling me how to host files :)

Click image to download:

Edit: Also inverted the patter, now I have a Right Thigh :]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back