Rhinoc's Halo Reach File Base

What should be made next?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice job with all the files here Rhinoc, im really impressed. I also noticed the amount of ingratitude around here (no in this thread but others). Lots of people are not getting credit for the amount of hard-work they put into these files. I used to use sketchup for my one of my classes all the time and I know hard 3d modeling is. So I will say thank you for all the work you put into these.

@ Rhinoc

just so you are aware
---------------------
many of the models created by you have now been added to the reach file database
if you wish to alter/add/identify/remove any of these files, please PM me about it with the file name and directory on the database

a link to the database can be found in my sig

CJ

if you know but I have no printer and when I climb not know how to save that password and asks me what else thought so also stated that not all people have the same size and so there are two sizes of cod

Hey rhinoc,

Do you or anyone viewing this post happen to have any elite pep files? If you do, I would highly appreciate it if you could post them or it would blow my mind if you could make them for me.

Thanks,
pdub92

T

Hey rhinoc,

Do you or anyone viewing this post happen to have any elite pep files? If you do, I would highly appreciate it if you could post them or it would blow my mind if you could make them for me.

Thanks,
pdub92

T

There is a all in one pep pack running around on the forums, And it has all the files for the elite, just search for the all in one pep pack

As norm. this is the first place I look for files. thank for all the hard work. Rhinoc can you pls. look at my build and verify the shoulder (bicep) I think I got it from here but theres no name on the act. file so I put the closest link up that I could find. Thanks just want to give credit wheres its due.

Rhinoc,
You work is most excellent. I'm new to this hobby and have finished pepping a helmut and a forearm/gauntlet. However, when comparing the two items I've pepped to the Noble 6 waiting for me to outfit in the Armory, I've come to the conclusion that I must rebuild my helmut and start all over again with both pieces. I'm a bit OCD when it comes to accuracy! Your work seems to follow the armor pieces so very well. I, along with many others, must commend you.

I've hunted in your threads, but can't find a standrd Noble 6 helmut with the UA helmut attachment. I want to do the the UA as a separate item to physically connect for better authenticity, but it seems that the helmuts I've seen with the UA attached don't extend the front black sunscreen visor portion of the helmut far enough. When I toggle between the standard and the UA option while in the armory, I can clearly see the helmut visor (not the face shield visor) extends out another 1-1/2" beyond the standard Noble 6 helmut and even drops a bit in height.

Do you have a Noble 6, UA equipped helmut with the front tips of the visor dropped and extended? I appreciate any response or pointers on really good peps for this.

I'm kind of dreading having to work from scratch on new helmut pep, but I'd rather spend the time doing it now than regretting it later!

http://www.4shared.com/file/YVybcWt5/Mk_V_B_by_Rhinoc.html
Lucky for you I was working on this!!!!
I have modeled the Mk V B with the visor, though it is not detachable it is still really cool.

Screenshot2011-02-02at85803PM.png

Hope you guys like it!!

http://www.4shared.com/file/YVybcWt5/Mk_V_B_by_Rhinoc.html
Lucky for you I was working on this!!!!
I have modeled the Mk V B with the visor, though it is not detachable it is still really cool.

Screenshot2011-02-02at85803PM.png

Hope you guys like it!!

I shall name my first child Rhinoc.

Update: Well, maybe my second. ;) I can't unfold as a Noob and I think your "ears" need a bit of trimming! Having just come from the barber, I know about these things! ;) Still, I have to thank you and will see if I can get this obj to work somehow...or wait, maybe, for an unfolded update?!?!?

@ Rhinoc

do i have you permission to detatch the "sun visor" from the model?
as many have requested this so they can add it to their existing build

i plan to fit / scale to an existing model of the helmet without the visor

CJ

rhinoc your files are sick. but is there anyway you could add supports to your cod to make it easier to harden

Rhinoc man you rock; thanks for starting this thread up. I've found pieces I've been looking for weeks to find.

Think you can work on the Reach Mk V helmet? the one by roadwarrior needs to have the bottom part of the helmet widened but no work has been done on it and i really want to pep the helmet. here's a reference pic i used to compare it with the model in pepakura viewer.
Reach_7268257_Full.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back