Halo: Sigma - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
sooooo....
looks like, if all goes well, the whole movie will be cgi...

i have to go contact some people now, about how they were gonna send some stuff out.... wish me luck =/

Glad you like the reference shot :)
Added some cool details to it. I'm dreading UV Mapping this thing.

Creepy shot:

unscfrigated.jpg

Heroic (?) Shot:

unscfrigatee.jpg

I gotta get to bed, 1:09 AM here :)

Well as for the sound and music for the film that's good to go through my friend. As for full CG great I'll get in touch with the people I know and we will be ready to start as soon as possible, I'll also need a script of the film so this can get going with the CGI on my end. As for voices the people will have to record thier voice with little to no background noise in a MP3 or WMA format so it can be put into the film the fun part will be syncing the voice with the 3D. I pretty much have all the 3D ships and 3D characters taken care of, I have most of the textures for everything but not all the textures.

@Gmer56- I would just suggest seleting the whole model giving it a base color then selecting certain parts, giving them other colors and then selecting one little area of the ship to add UNSC "input ship name here"

Well as for the sound and music for the film that's good to go through my friend. As for full CG great I'll get in touch with the people I know and we will be ready to start as soon as possible, I'll also need a script of the film so this can get going with the CGI on my end. As for voices the people will have to record thier voice with little to no background noise in a MP3 or WMA format so it can be put into the film the fun part will be syncing the voice with the 3D. I pretty much have all the 3D ships and 3D characters taken care of, I have most of the textures for everything but not all the textures.

@Gmer56- I would just suggest seleting the whole model giving it a base color then selecting certain parts, giving them other colors and then selecting one little area of the ship to add UNSC "input ship name here"

sweet dude hey you don't think they mind helping out with the game cut scenes do you?

I hate it when the forums kick you out.... >_<

Anyways. I was suggesting some names for the GMer56's ship. I found some cool names from famous battles in history, "UNSC Midway", "UNSC Dover Strait" "UNSC Vigorous Convoy" ... or maybe you can name it after the first Submarines; "UNSC Hunley", "Housatonic", or "New IronSides".

Thanks for the advice Nintendude!

I was asking to get it in a text file so that I could send it to the other CG artists in my group so they can program the characters walking, the ships flying, and the enemies attacking in 3D for the CGI. Or I could just foward the e-mail to them if you just don't have it in a text file so they know what they are doing with the scenes.

I hate it when the forums kick you out.... >_<

Anyways. I was suggesting some names for the GMer56's ship. I found some cool names from famous battles in history, "UNSC Midway", "UNSC Dover Strait" "UNSC Vigorous Convoy" ... or maybe you can name it after the first Submarines; "UNSC Hunley", "Housatonic", or "New IronSides".

Really nice names for ships. The historical names are the best and bringing some memories of victories and success. I believe you could name it after some names of freedom fighters from the American War of Independence.

Really nice names for ships. The historical names are the best and bringing some memories of victories and success. I believe you could name it after some names of freedom fighters from the American War of Independence.

Well the ship's name was originaly gonna be the UNSC grey hawk, but now i'm leaning towards the UNSC midway or the UNSC leonidas :)

My favorite is Dover Strait, but that's just me. It was a battle in World War One.

Wikipedia: "On 20 April 1917 two groups of torpedo boats of the Kaiserliche Marine raided the Dover Strait to bombard Allied positions on shore and to engage warships patrolling the Dover Barrage (the field of floating mines that prevented German ships from getting into the English Channel)."

Kinda reminds me of the UNSC protecting Reach from the Covenant Armada...

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back