Halo: Sigma - Fan Film

Status
Not open for further replies.
HarvestRecruit said:
o that fine i was just wanderin btw im starting on the sketch in a min i was working with audacity cuz its making my voice high pitch.

haha i love audacity. I was able to make my self sound like the gravemind :)

Last edited by a moderator:
HarvestRecruit said:
haha in me too. But right now my mike is making me sound like a 12 year old.

i mite try too lower my pitch just a little.

that sucks. any updates on the sketch?

okay it here!

rex and jack

rebelcamp.jpg

and intro

"If that doesn’t work ..... least we got a lot of ammo."

readytoatatack.jpg

note: i tried to rotate them but my computer is running slow so if u want it shudn't be hard on photoshop

okay it here!

rex and jack

rebelcamp.jpg

and intro

readytoatatack.jpg

note: i tried to rotate them but my computer is running slow so if u want it shudn't be hard on photoshop

okay it here!

rex and jack

rebelcamp.jpg

and intro

readytoatatack.jpg

LOOKING GOOD MAN LOVE THE SKETCHES IM A BIT OF A DRAWER MYSELF AND WISH I COULD HELP ON THIS FOR THE DRAWINGS.

spartan-005 said:
LOOKING GOOD MAN LOVE THE SKETCHES IM A BIT OF A DRAWER MYSELF AND WISH I COULD HELP ON THIS FOR THE DRAWINGS.

If you want you could be the second in command af the art team. We could use all the help we can get.

FROCKLIFFE said:
WHy the triple post?

i dont know my computer did that some how :unsure

spartan-005 said:

Thanx you can help if you want...you can be second in command on the art department

ps. if you know anyone that can help us tell them to visit the thread

if anybody here leaves close to me or knows someone who does feel free to come help out this summer.

New Yorkians, UNITE!

Your script reads incredibly well. Do you edit yourself, or use spellcheck and then copy and paste? Either way great job. I think that any direction you want to go with writing new plots into the Halo story is awesome. Even as crazy as they could possibly get. As long as it does not affect established storylines.

I feel that people do not just stumble across this forum. The people who come here, even if they do not join, must have a great respect for the Halo universe. I may be too trusting, but I doubt that any of them would have any desire to steal or plagiarize your intellectual property.

Go team Sigma!

Lucas said:
Your script reads incredibly well. Do you edit yourself, or use spellcheck and then copy and paste? Either way great job. I think that any direction you want to go with writing new plots into the Halo story is awesome. Even as crazy as they could possibly get. As long as it does not affect established storylines.

I feel that people do not just stumble across this forum. The people who come here, even if they do not join, must have a great respect for the Halo universe. I may be too trusting, but I doubt that any of them would have any desire to steal or plagiarize your intellectual property.

Go team Sigma!

well thanks and im sure Lt. Ty is happy that you said that as well. for a few days me and him have been putting script and concepts together and are now forming a sturdy project. Although its going well if we want to acomplish a greater foundation for the movie we could use any one who is veiwing this thread to tell their friends and if you want you can contact me or Lt. Ty about helping we would apreciate it alot.

HarvestRecruit

I don't know what I could really help with. I can't model. I can't draw artfully. I can machine and detail grind metal parts to make up an entire MA-5B if I had blueprints, but I can't afford to make props to donate right now. My business is in a bad spot. Is it just you and Ty at this point?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back