Life Size Odst Drop Pod!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Nice find :p, I want one , would be 1 great trophy...guess I will have to move my dads tanning booth..ooh well his loss.

Archien said:
Nice find :p, I want one , would be 1 great trophy...guess I will have to move my dads tanning booth..ooh well his loss.

haha! I always wanted one as a gaming chair and imaginging having an emergency door exposion everytime you had to get out haha

Last edited by a moderator:
MikyVengeance said:
haha! I always wanted one as a gaming chair and imaginging having an emergency door exposion everytime you had to get out haha

"Dinners ready!" abort! abort! *door explodes threw the window*.

Archien said:
"Dinners ready!" abort! abort! *door explodes threw the window*.

*door smashes through wall*

thousand's of dollar's worth of damage ahaha

Aaron said:
it looks like it's made of cardboard or something.

that's exactly what I thought! the edges don't look that good.

but then the build wouldnt be too hard :pyou'd just need a way to reinforce it all :)

OMG! This is exactly what I was thinking of making out of wood. This will be an epic project for someone to make. I wanted one for my ODST series to have as a prop.

The King Cobra said:
OMG! This is exactly what I was thinking of making out of wood. This will be an epic project for someone to make. I wanted one for my ODST series to have as a prop.

it'll be an AMAZING gaming chair! :p

just put in a little flat screen in the front! :eek

someone sould really pep it, fiberglass it, do it up, then make a todler bed out of it...or better yet, store your MC/halo costume in it on a dummy and use as a coffie table haha.

Seriousely, whens the pep coming out for that thing ?

I might see that as a challenge..First finish my Spartan then the pod for a big trophy case. And lots of lights.

I would love to see a monitor in the door and it opens when the game is over. I may do that when I open my game center. Have a head to head matches in them.

MikyVengeance said:
that's exactly what I thought! the edges don't look that good.

but then the build wouldnt be too hard :pyou'd just need a way to reinforce it all :)

Hi, I'm one of the builders (although I didn't do any of the exterior - just the interior and creative consultant).

Why do you say it looks like cardboard? It is, in fact, steel frame construction with a sheet metal body.

Anubis4451 said:
I would love to see a monitor in the door and it opens when the game is over. I may do that when I open my game center. Have a head to head matches in them.

Ours does have a monitor in the door. Seven of them, actually. One at face-level for the drop simulation, and six control panel animations.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back