Please Delete This Threat ! Gonna Make A New One

Status
Not open for further replies.

waytoomany

Jr Member
Hello to the 405th!

This is my current project the WETA ODST armor ... sorry my english is not the best .

okay i pepped this for about 12 hours and today i had resined it.

i tryed the "RONDO" method with 1 part resin and 1 part bondo .. and it cured very nice ^^

tomorow i´ll start bondo and sanding it ... plea give me some comments^^

Greetz from Germany ! U GUYS ARE AWESOME ! :D

20100219192459546.jpg

20100219192447468.jpg

20100219063917250.jpg

Welcome to the 405th!!!!

I would give you some feedback of your but the problem is that, I cant see your pics.

EDIT: never mind, You posted the links :p

Pretty nice pepping, Dude

Ok, to get you started in being a pro on prop making.

First you will have to read most of the stickies

The Stickies are the treads, that have been choosen by moderators, because they contain good tutorials, or info that will help people.

Here is the link of the first vid you should watch:

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=17078

And here is a stickie you should read too.

http://405th.com/forums/index.php?showtopic=11929

Alex spartan177 said:
Welcome to the 405th!!!!

I would give you some feedback of your but the problem is that, I cant see your pics.

you have to klick on the links below the first post ^^

Last edited by a moderator:
ive already pepped some things ... im not such a newbie you may think but im not as good to place my topic in the pro section ^^ so this is a pic of my last project the mark 6 hd helmet ... but the scaling of the armomr was too hard ... and when i see the odst files i had to build one ^^ okay heres my old projekt ^^ sorry about the english xD

okay now i drive to the nederlands xD 20 min from here xP

pic 1

pic 2

Love YA Guys !

only 12 hours?!?!?!

Wow dude thats some nice pepping for that quick a job, looks like the resining went well can see much warping if any. Hope to see more of this bud! :D

I was going to comment on that, also. The ODST helm came out awesome after his first layer of resin. I guess the Rondo method helps prevent the pep from soaking up too much resin?

Waytoomany, your english is just fine to me. Great job on both helmets.

Looking really good- but out of curiosity, isn't Rondo supposed to eliminate the need for Bondo? Or am I getting that wrong...?

dir did gut sehr gut und i sprech a little German but not so gut at typing it but ya its looking good cant whait to see more

:D

Pretty nice pepping for the time spent. Welcome, and when i looked at your pics I came back and i was signed out.

12 hours to pep! wow, it takes me that long just to print it all off and cut it out!

It's really starting to look good. Keep it up!

Any thoughts as to how detailed you're going to make it?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back