Nightmare

Status
Not open for further replies.

darkstein

Jr Member
Since my nero project is almost done i've started a new project.

This is my first papercraft armor so dont be hard on me.

the helm is fully pept, and im still looking for good armor files.

here is the helmet:

P180210_23360002.jpg

can someone make me a simple scythe model.

somthing like this without the flames and stick just the blade part. the top needs to be like a sword big on the top and the sharp side thin (i hope you understand me :p)

img0020gvi.jpg

I can try modelling the scythe blade if you want to. How long do you want it, and should it have the appearance of the blade in your picture? Same curveing etc...

I'm new at modelling, so I can't promise greatness...yet. :lol

Nice work on the Nightmare helm, did you have any problems with it on scaling or building. I may have a good Scythe model on my computer so I'll look to see if I can find it.

no it was very easy to scale it :pyou need to measure the with of your head. if you have a scythe model it would be great. and thnx for the nightmare pep file nintendude

There you go I attached it to this post. It still needs either edited or unfolded by someone that can do it.[attachment=15038:Scythe.zip]

thats fast, i looking for a different kind of scythe but thanks for the file.

i'm looking for a scythe with a longer blade. and i want the top to have more depth. but thanx.

edit:

Unknown? said:
Is that Nightmare's Helm? I remember coming across a scythe before, but couldn't modify size because it was a locked pdo. Is this one good for you: http://kaizopapercraft.blogspot.com/2008/08/ark-angel-tarutaru_23.html ?

i cant open the file it has a pasword on it :p

Last edited by a moderator:
That is an interesting helmet, but I saw that you said you didn't use cardstock. I hope you don't plan on resining it or plan on hardening it in any way because if you do, you may end up wasting supplies and ruining the helmet. Regular paper is so thin that if you apply the stuff to it in order to harden it, it can tear and fall apart. It won't be able to with stand all that stuff being applied to it so you would be much better off using cardstock. You will thank yourself later for it. :p

As for that scythe, it looks as if you could easily scratch build that. You could buy a wooden pole at home depot or something and get it the height you would want it and then use cardboard to create the blade. I can see that pepping something like that would be a pain and due to how easy it can be to scratch build it, it may even be a waste of paper. But hey, if you want to try and pep something like that, be my guest. I'm not stopping you. :pBut really, if you are looking to have the scythe be pretty big, you are looking at LOTS of sheets of paper and maybe just too much of a hassle. I really think you would be better trying to scratch build it.

Well, that is my two cents. Just tryin to help out. :p

for the helmet i used 160 gram paper. so i will try to see what will come out of it.

thanks for the tip for the scythe

darkie said:
thats fast, i looking for a different kind of scythe but thanks for the file.

i'm looking for a scythe with a longer blade. and i want the top to have more depth. but thanx.

edit:

i cant open the file it has a pasword on it :p

Yeah I couldn't open it either. Try asking the guy who owns Kazio's Papercraft for the password.

Last edited by a moderator:
I did a semi-quick model (I'm still learning Blender :lol ) of the scythe blade. The forum won't let me upload .obj files, probably since I'm not veteran yet. If you like the look of it, I can send it to you by email.

Scythepic.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back