Pepakura Download Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
When I go onto pepakura, it won't let me open compressed .zip files and most of the pepakura files here are .zip files. I AM A TOTAL NOOB, PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I don't know what to do. :eek:

you have to unzip the file first. Google winzip or winrar, download, install. The pdo files have been compressed to save space and time. Once you tell it where to unzip them, go to pepakura, file, open, select the spot you unzipped the files to, select the file you want.

I... Am... Master Chief!! said:
When I go onto pepakura, it won't let me open compressed .zip files and most of the pepakura files here are .zip files. I AM A TOTAL NOOB, PLEASE HELP ME!!!! I don't know what to do. :eek:
Alright, first of all: Read the stickies. Learn the stickies. Know the stickies. They are a little cluttered, but you should be able to get more than enough information out of them in order to start your first pep.

Secondly: The pep files you're looking for are hidden inside those wonderful, little .zip files, use Winrar to uncover the secrets that they hold.

Thirdly: Read the stickies.

And, Finally: Welcome to the 405th, have fun and make great armor.

P.S. Read the stickies.

Last edited by a moderator:
-.- ok, .pdo is not my friend. i try to unzip it with winrar after downloading it and it says i cant :(. this newb would like some help

Fenrir IX said:
-.- ok, .pdo is not my friend. i try to unzip it with winrar after downloading it and it says i cant :(. this newb would like some help
PDO files can only be opened by Pepakura Designer or Pepakura Viewer.

Make sure that you read all of the stickies in the Pepakura and Cardboard Armor section.

Ral Partha said:
PDO files can only be opened by Pepakura Designer or Pepakura Viewer.

Make sure that you read all of the stickies in the Pepakura and Cardboard Armor section.

thanx man, i went looking thru here to find the program cuz i thought it was mentioned earlier on in one of the stickies, and i couldnt find it so i just downloaded it and tried to unzip it. n e way thanx

Does FS plan on making these three files (groin, thigh and shin) any time soon, not to sound ungrateful, love his work so far.

jane said:
PART 1 OF MESSAGE

for anyone who can't access pepakura (like if you have a mac), here are PDFs of two sizes that i scaled for halloween costumes. one is for a boy who is 62 inches tall (they are the "abe" files) and one is for someone who is 71" tall (labeled "sam") these were a bit of pain to put together so i so that someone else can get use out of them.

also, one tip i figured out. when making the folks, i used an old (dull) exacto blade. it cut through about half of the cardstock without cutting through the entire paper and made the folding a million times easier. it was like they were perforated.

anyhow, good luck everyone with your costumes.
why are there only lefts?

i cant down load eva off the wiki please post it
:mad:

jane said:
PART 1 OF MESSAGE

for anyone who can't access pepakura (like if you have a mac), here are PDFs of two sizes that i scaled for halloween costumes. one is for a boy who is 62 inches tall (they are the "abe" files) and one is for someone who is 71" tall (labeled "sam") these were a bit of pain to put together so i so that someone else can get use out of them.

also, one tip i figured out. when making the folks, i used an old (dull) exacto blade. it cut through about half of the cardstock without cutting through the entire paper and made the folding a million times easier. it was like they were perforated.

anyhow, good luck everyone with your costumes.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back