Pepakura Download Database

Status
Not open for further replies.
dgj27284 said:
I am also looking for an HD calf and thigh... anyone have any ideas on where to get them? thanks!
Read the threads on the first page of the Pepakura and Cardboard Armor forums. Or learn how to use the search function.

Last edited by a moderator:
Death31313 said:
im looking for a halo 3 rogue helmet file does anyone have a link for one?
Have you tried searching? This should be easy to find using the board's search function.

I second that... To those who don't ring that "search bell" in the upper right, you're going to get hit on the head with a tack hammer because you are LAZY. Sure it can be a bit snappy, but it works! Use it!

Death31313 said:
sorry im kinda new here so im not exactly used to the sight yet
All the more reason for you to read the stickies in the Noob section. When you're ready to build your armor, read the stickies AGAIN in the Pepakura and Molded Armor sections. We're more than happy to help people around here but you have to do your part in doing your research first.

hey guys
ragtagsoldier posted in this post and said that he had these files

pelican
assault pelican
heavy cargo pelican
warthog
P.O.A.
Amber clad
covenant cruiser
numerous other things from the ohalo universe,

but now the link does not work and i can find the files ANYWHERE any chance anybody has them or knows where i can get them?

if you do have them can you please post them here or email them to me "my email is on my page"

please and thanks

Hey guys just wondering, I've looked almost everywhere and can't seem to find any cqc helmet pepakura files, do any of you know of any files or if they've not been done yet

Thanks

Just if possible. Would any body have a working Halo1 or 3 Flamethrower link. I can unfold. My costume would be boss with this.
Pm me if possible or just post.

it would be really great if someone could get me the scouts chestpiece from halo 3. ive looked everywhere and i cant find a working link :(

Could anybody provide me with a link or information or clue of some sort as where to find Pepakura armor for Gears of War (COG Armor)? It would be much appreciated! :D

Does anybody know where such pepakura files could be found? Or how to use them?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back