3D Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
A_Guardian said:
Im up for trying if you can get some reff.

I'll send it to you later tonight. A lot of it will be from my sculpt, but my sculpt is the result of 3+ years of research, so it's fairly accurate...and where it's not, I can tell you how to make it accurate.

We can call it the Foxy-Guardian helmet :p

^-^Foxy~>

Last edited by a moderator:
Somebody REALLY needs to do some Republic Commando armor. PLEASE! I have the helmet, shoulder, and forearm pep files, but no one has posted anything else, except Skip, you gotta pay for his pep files. A1TD has an armor set, and everyone says they are working on unfolding it, but no one has. I really want to build one of these, and I would love it if someone made one, or at least unfolded A1TD's.

Boba Fett said:
I was actually just working on a set this week... It'll be some time before it's done yet thoguh.

Dear God you're awesome haha. Could you please pm when you finish it? I would really like to build one. And they really need to make a sequel to that game.

I KNOW!!! They need to hav Imperial Commando... Black armor, Red visors... Darn you George Lucas!

I have a thread somewhere... I'll update it soon/

Nintendude said:
I've got whole RC Team with textures, but they are low poly so it's up to you guys if you want the files.

Actually, it may make my life easier. Post 'em, I'll try to clean them up in Blender. You have all 4? That means the backpacks too, right? Please post them!

Boba Fett said:
I KNOW!!! They need to hav Imperial Commando... Black armor, Red visors... Darn you George Lucas!

I know, and they actually do, well, thanks to Karen Traviss they do. If you read the books after "Republic Commando: Order 66" it goes to "Imperial Commando: 501st" but they are basically the same :(
star-wars-imperial-commando-501st.jpg

Nintendude said:
I've got whole RC Team with textures, but they are low poly so it's up to you guys if you want the files.

Sweetness! Please post em!

Yeah, havn't got to reading those yet. But thanks to Clone WArs (GRRRRRR!!!!!) she can't finish them... CURSE YOU LUCAS!!!! (Ok, you're still awesome, but enough with the ret-conning?)

While were talking about Republic Commando, if anyone has a DC-17 Rifle file i'v been looking for one for a really long time.

Image12.jpg

thanks

shmalofan said:
While were talking about Republic Commando, if anyone has a DC-17 Rifle file i'v been looking for one for a really long time.

Image12.jpg

thanks

I second the vote for the DC-17 pep files... :)

Skip has one, but you will have to pay for it. I think it is like 12-15 US dollars. And his commando armor is like $45. Just search Skips Pepakura into google and you should find it. Unless someone here modles it and gives it out for free that is.

Hmmm... The deece is actually a pretty good start. I found some awesome referance pics off of Clonetroopers.net, so I'l get cracking on modifying this!

The torso seems a bit weird... It actually looks like the torso of a standard clone. And actually, all the parts seem to be the regular clones, not the commandos. The backpack is definately Scorch's, but aside from that... Plus RC's don;t have the belts. But for the moment, I'll get on modding the Deece.

Not sure still working on getting better files so don't try anything too major right now also I'm working on Vincent Valentines Claw hand and his Cerbreus Gun should be done this evening with it if I'm lucky. Also do you want the textures for the Commando parts to see if you can get them to work? At least the backpack seems right so that's a good thing.

well, if you get the commando armor, it would be great to get the textures. It'll help me ID parts that need to be modeled. here are some rips, but the guy only has pics of the rips and textures. This should help you find what you're looking for.

http://forum.clonetroopers.net/index.php?showtopic=11997

Yeah, the DC-17 and backpack are correct, it's just the rest of the armor is for a regular clone, I'm assuming it was from the geonosis mission. The strange thing is, the thighs seem to have scorch's conc-tubes there. the Cod piece looks fine, but the thighs seem oddly shaped. And when you get these (when you have time) don't worry about seperating them and junk. I'll take care of it.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back