3D Model Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
I know this has been requested various other times, and i believe Dungbeetle is still working on his version....

but a White Tiger Power Ranger Helmet would be beyond cool :)

llinformerll said:
Ultimate Iron Man, Weapon X Wolverine Helmet, Beta Ray Bill armor. Any of those and Ill be one happy geek. :)

I will see what I can do for those, whats Beta Ray Bill?

dubean33 said:
I know this has been requested various other times, and i believe Dungbeetle is still working on his version....

but a White Tiger Power Ranger Helmet would be beyond cool :)

Working on getting MMPR stuff not sure if I can get it or not but I will try to get it.

MissingSpartan7 said:
halo reach DMR

'cos i want one before anyone else has got one.

I cannot get anything from Halo Reach "yet" have to wait for the game to come out first and since I don't think they will do it for PC like they did for Halo 1 and 2 I will probably have to wait for someone to emulate and make the game a ROM before I can extract models from it.

On a side note guys over the next few weeks I'll be busy working with my Predator outfit I am currently working on so far I have half of my armor built and waiting for the latex parts to come so that I can airbrush them to my liking, so that you know I will still be doing requests just not as quickly.

Last edited by a moderator:
How about any Bionicle? Luv to get my hands on a mask

not sure if their games Bionicle Heroes or Glatorian Arena actually uses 3d models or not

I can't get anything Bionicle, I tried in the past but did'nt have any luck getting the models from the game.

Nintendude said:
I can't get anything Bionicle, I tried in the past but did'nt have any luck getting the models from the game.

Not even Glatorian Arena? very sad face :(

MissingSpartan7 said:
halo reach DMR

'cos i want one before anyone else has got one.

Spase has blueprints for the DMR, and L3X something, (HE's doing the reach sniper) made it into a sliced model.

EDIT: Nope, its, L3X BLU3R1V3R

Was wondering if anyone has the Ghostbusters proton gun. I have the backpack, but i'm having trouble finding the gun.

Nintendude said:
It looks easy enough to unfold I may give it a try.

@ZHunter I also have a high poly ghost trap as well if you want it.

Sure. Thanks.

Beta Ray Bill

BetaRayBillLoose.jpg

214745-173154-beta-ray-bill_super.JPG
11_BETA_RAY_BILL__GODHUNTER_3.jpg

Hey I saw you had some KOTOR masks. I already have a Nihilus mask, but can you post a link to download it? Also can you give a link to the Sauron helmet (I found the Witch King)? Thanks

llinformerll said:
Beta Ray Bill

BetaRayBillLoose.jpg

214745-173154-beta-ray-bill_super.JPG
11_BETA_RAY_BILL__GODHUNTER_3.jpg

Well I don't have anything like that or even know where to start looking the only thing closest to that which I have is Thor.

Lord Rahl said:
Hey I saw you had some KOTOR masks. I already have a Nihilus mask, but can you post a link to download it? Also can you give a link to the Sauron helmet (I found the Witch King)? Thanks

I'll go hunting for that shortly the Sauron stuff you should find on one of the last few pages of the Pepakura Requests page and the Nihilus mask should be in my Pepakura Collection on here.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back