Arbiter Pep File(S) Question

Status
Not open for further replies.

4ng31

Jr Member
This might have been answered in the past somewhere but I have no idea where or when it might have been posted...

What I'm curious of, is the scale of the Arbiter pep files in the database...are they 1:1 scale from the actual character, or are they scaled down (or scaled at all in any consistancy)? ANy help would be welcomed!

They should all be 1 scale... check the scale factor on each file. If they match up, then they are definately the same scale. Since Elite bodies are so different, I have no idea what to tell you about scaling. It's more of an art than a science...

Boba Fett said:
They should all be 1 scale... check the scale factor on each file. If they match up, then they are definately the same scale. Since Elite bodies are so different, I have no idea what to tell you about scaling. It's more of an art than a science...

No, they aren't all the same scale...more so, the helmet was done separately from the rest of the body pieces, and the scale in Pep does not match.

And I have no problem scaling, I was just asking if these were scaled to the in-game Elite sizes...kind of like how the original Halo 2 files were scaled to the in-game chief measurements...

Kinda looking for advice from people who have put these together or the modeler(s)...which I figure is pretty narrow...

Last edited by a moderator:
So I wanted to make an arbiter costume, but all the files I checked didn't work the 4shared said it isn't valid...can I have assistance with this?

Last edited by a moderator:
A sangheili body is rocket science to us...I'm pretty sure they feel the same way with us

- - - Updated - - -

Yea, but a lot of files still work...not sure why these ones don't

Hey, I realise that this thread is pretty dead and old, but I've been searching for the Arbiter pep files for ages, I can't find them, can someone put them in the thread or possibly email them to me? Please, you'd save my life if you did. Thanks.

Hey, I realise that this thread is pretty dead and old, but I've been searching for the Arbiter pep files for ages, I can't find them, can someone put them in the thread or possibly email them to me? Please, you'd save my life if you did. Thanks.

I already asked you not to necropost dead threads and I told you that Arbiter files are in the File Archive.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back