My Halo Suit Finished

Status
Not open for further replies.
For some reason My post was deleted so im reposting it here are some photos of my finished armor

[attachment=15133:small31.jpg]

[attachment=15132:small29.jpg]

Shoulders Held on By Velcro

[attachment=15134:small35.jpg]

[attachment=15135:small40.jpg]

[attachment=15136:small39.jpg]

Lower arm peices I bought off of Amazon then RePainted

[attachment=15137:small36.jpg]

Im redoing some of it.

Hopfully Ths wont be deleted randomly haha.

Tell me what you think.

Thank you!

enfinety said:
Hey, what did you use for your upper undersuit?

just a BMX jacket. I think i was watching one of Ithica's or Adam's videos or some ones and they said to use that as ur under suit.

Last edited by a moderator:
Silversaw Jack said:
just a BMX jacket. I think i was watching one of Ithica's or Adam's videos or some ones and they said to use that as ur under suit.

sweet thanks =]

What is the scale of the helmet? I agree with Nintendude... but still good work. Spartan armor does NOT fit your frame though. It's like your bones are coffee stir sticks! Seriously, that is NOT a criticism... I'm bulky... and not much of that is muscle...

haha yeah. Thats what im afraid of. I think im going to work on Making Armor Made just to fit me. cause right now it looks kinda odd

boba i know what u mean, hard to scale things right

silver,id say u have an advantage because ull fit first time and u can add mass to the joints with some well placed foam

Well you don't have the shoulder pieces on in the first picture, so that's why it seems so small. All you need ontop of the shoulders is maybe a tactical belt, or even a holster.

Yeah im going to edit my personal suit as i go. Also Becasue im so skinny... or maybe its the fact im mixing halo 3 and REACH armor, I cant wear the Chest piece and the shoulder peices at the same time. they just wont go on.

Yeah when i did my armour i coudnt get the upper arms to fit right because of my total lack of muscle. I had to tape them on lol. How did you do that textured weathering effect on your shoulders?

Squirtle117 said:
Yeah when i did my armour i coudnt get the upper arms to fit right because of my total lack of muscle. I had to tape them on lol. How did you do that textured weathering effect on your shoulders?

Im not sure. Might be Rubbies. And the Helmet is actauly almost too small. its just my skinny neck that makes it look that way. and for the weathering effect its all in the bondo and sanding. you add too much bondo where u want it to look weathered and then sand it down a bit and then paint allot of silver paint on the tips of the scratches

nice shoulders and forearms, the torso look a bit... akward if u ask me, but its just an personal opinion, no offence.

I don't know, the big armor looks kinda like it's a heavy gunner, or EOD sort of stuff. But yeah i probably won't do spartan armor because of my frame, That's why I'm goin ODST. =]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back