Leekegan Pep Mark V

Status
Not open for further replies.

LeeKegan

I give kudos to all the peepers on this site. This has been a pain to cut out and glue together. I'm still not done. I will post the finished pep when I'm done, but I think I will stay with making my props from wood.

helment002.jpg

helment004.jpg

helment003.jpg

Looks really sharp and neat Lee, awesome Job. Nice to see you trying new things :p

Nice collection of mini Halo 3 Helmets there are loads of them.

Sure he isn't using like super-thing plywood? Good job! Your helmet collection in the background... I'm jealous. :p

S1l3nt V1p3r said:
I see you went with the Halo: CE Mark V, instead of the Halo 3 Mark V. Classic. :cool

Always makes me wonder what the mk. V would have looked like had Bungie had the tech to make it at the level halo 3 or Reach is at... I DO prefer the classic though..

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex spartan177 said:
Now you feel our pain !!!!

LOL :lol

Its pretty good, Dude

That's kinda what I was thinking. Looks pretty good Lee....you're a natural!!

-Matt

I made a very similar looking Mark V helmet.

the back details of the helmet were REALLY tough and boring for me.

good luck! :p

it's really coming along nicely for you :)

Boba Fett said:
Always makes me wonder what the mk. V would have looked like had Bungie had the tech to make it at the level halo 3 or Reach is at... I DO prefer the classic though..

Well... would it not look like the Mark V from Halo 3? :p

:eek Where the hell did this come from??? Lol, Lee out of all the great props that you've made this is the biggest surprise yet! Congratulations on stepping outside of your comfort zone mate. ;)

It's looking good so far too. Nice folds and as neat as guys like us can get it. I know what you mean about the pain. A lot of the younger guys and gals here seem to breeze through the pep parts of the armour making, but I wish the designers would allow for some of us older people who can no longer operate a Transformer toy without breaking it and come up with some more low def files. I've got an ODST helmet sitting here that I've almost finished pepping but started well over a year ago. :p

Keep at it Lee, looking forward to further updates.

Just think of pep as practice to keep your fingers good at detail work. ;)

Great job on that Mk V, Lee! I remember folding one of these, those ribs on the back, and the breathers on the chin were a pain.

:D finally the wood masters creating one of my favorite classic helms and i love seeing halo 1 style helms u don't see many of them becus people just make halo 3 styles now im reeeely exited (y) cant wait to see more :D

Nice! Is that your first pep? Cause if it is, then looking awsome! So how will you go about hardening, Rondo, or good ol' fiberglass(It's my understanding that rondo is easier :p)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back