Smooth Unfolds

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'll have the sword. Want the blades too? Or just the grip? Been working on it for some time now for myself...

raziel1981 said:
you might wanna try to ask Brothers Darkness for a smooth unfold..

I posted the files in his thread

Boba Fett said:
I'll have the sword. Want the blades too? Or just the grip? Been working on it for some time now for myself...

Yeah, with the blades

and Thanks

Last edited by a moderator:
Well I am working on the AR right now. It has some odd pieces and I usually do my best to avoid such small, tiny little pieces since I really hate those, so I might be spending some time trying to unfold this. XD

And I may go ahead and unfold the energy sword too. :p

And the master chief one is pretty cool too, but wouldn't it be better to just buy an action figure and be able to actually pose it? :p

HaloGoddess said:
Well I am working on the AR right now. It has some odd pieces and I usually do my best to avoid such small, tiny little pieces since I really hate those, so I might be spending some time trying to unfold this. XD

And I may go ahead and unfold the energy sword too. :p

And the master chief one is pretty cool too, but wouldn't it be better to just buy an action figure and be able to actually pose it? :p

Thanks for the Unfolds :D

I would prefer making my own master chief because

1. Its cheaper

2. And its customizable :lol

Last edited by a moderator:
Alright thanks so much. I was wondering where the knees were lol :p.

Anyway this Mini Chief is pissing me off :( . Each piece is like so detailed and tiny. Ill try my best though

EDIT: Ill get to work on it tomorrow when my brain isn't dried up like a raisin. Talk to you later

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back