Leekegan Halo Reach Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
Congrats on the ribbons, it's a shame you didn't take the entire thing. I've seen the bowl and the bike done before. I bet if you stained each piece different shades it would have blown their minds! It's still great work!

Does this mean you can qualify for higher exhibitions? Possibly even Festival of the Masters here at Disney? The deadline is approcahing fast for this year but check it out and see if it would interest you! It's an amazing art festival. They have everything from copper sculptures made with C4 to delicate bird cages made from hair! It's a festival of artists from all over the country exhibiting srt from every possible medium. Really cool!

Check it out: http://disneyworld.disney.go.com/de...isney/special-events/festival-of-the-masters/

Peace,
chwbcc

Congrats on the ribbons, it's a shame you didn't take the entire thing. I've seen the bowl and the bike done before. I bet if you stained each piece different shades it would have blown their minds! It's still great work!

Does this mean you can qualify for higher exhibitions? Possibly even Festival of the Masters here at Disney? The deadline is approcahing fast for this year but check it out and see if it would interest you! It's an amazing art festival. They have everything from copper sculptures made with C4 to delicate bird cages made from hair! It's a festival of artists from all over the country exhibiting srt from every possible medium. Really cool!

Peace,
chwbcc

The bowl was done by gluing different types of woods together and then turning it on a lathe. No big deal, but the judges must have loved it.

The fair wood be neat, but I am broke. I am continuing my education toward my bachelors degree, and they have cut out my unemployment, and until my grants kick in there won't be much extra stuff done.

Lee, I sent you an email to your Dreads Email...hopefully you got the email!

Looking forward to your response...

Coot

Like everyone else in the 405th I'm in total amazement with your wood working ability. Being able to see peoples artistic abilities is a reason why I joined the 405th. Your work is incredible. If you don't mind, I've been reading post of people asking to purchase props or molds off you, is it possible for me to do the same?

Like everyone else in the 405th I'm in total amazement with your wood working ability. Being able to see peoples artistic abilities is a reason why I joined the 405th. Your work is incredible. If you don't mind, I've been reading post of people asking to purchase props or molds off you, is it possible for me to do the same?

all i need is yr email address

Friggin peaceniks. Grandun, your rifle is a work of art. Do not let them tell you other wise. That is some seriously good work.

im seriously popin a major broner for you brother!! you make some of the most amazin things from nothing and its an inspiration to see. thanks a milion

extremely interested in purchasing

lee, i would be extremely interested in buying one of these, possibly a wooden one, if it's not too much trouble. please get back to me with a price estimate on one of these. my email is zgoyer@gmail.com. we will phenagle over the details through PM's, and once again, awesome work here.

I feel like a kid in a toy store, lee it's once again amazing, your odst smg is so much more incredible when you get to see it with your own hands and not through a computer screen. Do you plan on making resin copies of the sniper rifle? If so, I am so interested in it. Please let me know, i posted on your profile as well. D.Frick1984@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back