Leekegan Halo Reach Sniper

Status
Not open for further replies.
The mock-up alone would of been awesome but the fact you threw in bullets, loading features, and everything else. Bravo, man. Bravo.

Your work

I've seen you other work and I like it whether it's finished or not and I especially like your BR, ODST smg, and the generic magnum. Can you make me any of those I'm trying to make the odst rookie armor but I'm having a tough time making both it and the weapons

The inner grammar Nazi in me screams, "NOUNS ARE NOT DESCRIPTIVE; YOU MEAN ADJECTIVES!"
SIEG HEIL!

But, back on topic, you simply own, Lee. Dreads, I'm interested, at least, and would like it if you could contact me, privately, as soon as possible, with a price point. Not sure if I'll be able to make a purchase, but at the very least, I'm curious to its end price.

Last edited by a moderator:
This doesn't belong in the Elite Showcase, it belongs in the SUPER MEGA ULTRA AWESOME HONOR GUARD ELITE FORUM!!! Seriously, I haven't even seen the reach sniper but I can tell that it looks like something taking directly of a TV screen. With better graphics of course. Man I can't wait to see the painted one! Good Luck with the rest of your projects!

The ODST Guy

SIEG HEIL!

But, back on topic, you simply own, Lee. Dreads, I'm interested, at least, and would like it if you could contact me, privately, as soon as possible, with a price point. Not sure if I'll be able to make a purchase, but at the very least, I'm curious to its end price.

I don't know how to contact you. I can't find any contact info in your profile.

Hey Grandun I'd alsonlike a price for not only the sr but all your other props send me the info at rkvoyager8@gmail.com. Send me the prices for the both magnums, the odst smg, smg, br, and odst rookie armor. I may or may not buy all of them depending on the price

OMG, DREADS! LEE! I AM INTERESTED IN PURCHASING ONE! I'll pay whatever it takes to get my hands on that bad boy :) as long as i could get it before july 20, just before comic con, and you could contact me at rvalera11@yahoo.com

NO lie, but THAT Sniper is a thing of Beauty :) and goddamn I'll take care of it

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back