Iron Man Vs Master Chief

Who would win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Both have some lacks and priorities over each other. But overall My winner is Iron man. No doubt Master chief has some good specialties but Iron man has more elements to win this race. :)

Sierra-117 will ALWAYS have time and tech over Tony Stark ;)

Always

Last edited by a moderator:
This guy has the right idea.

;) yes sir

mcfalcon1.jpg

Yeah, why is this a debate? When something is too much for Ironman, he makes a new suit. When something is too much for Master Chief, he digs in and fights until he overcomes the problem. No contest, Master Chief all the way. (Don't get me wrong, I am an Ironman fan, but I was a Halo fan first)

Chief could just blow up Iron Man with a plasma grenade, or take down his shields with a plasma pistol and put a round of BR bullets into him. Or Cortana could just into Iron Man's shields and weapons and make them blow him up. lol

Iron Man Does Not Have Shields:

does iron man have shields?

he does not, but as described in the beginning thread MC will not have any other carry weapon than the AR

so the plasma nade and plasma pistol dont count in this fight ;)

though if IM DID get hit with a charged bolt his suit would crumple in on himself..lol which would be hilarious. but again that weapon isnt allowed in this fight ;)

I love ya chief, but I.M. has a better suit (no shield, but better weapons/ability to fly/ doesn't weigh 2 friggin tons) plus the guy's a friggin genius!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back