Iron Man Vs Master Chief

Who would win?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

ArktosPendragon

Now, I saw that Solid Snake vs MC thread and just had to make this. Master Chief gets the standard MkVI suit with all its capabilities and a trusty assault rifle (why? It's the default weapon, that's why). Tony gets his MK III Iron Man suit with everything it comes with. So, who would win?

Iron Man. He has the element of suprise on his side. Iron Man packs in multiple weapons in his suit, where as MC only has an Assult Rifle.

iron man, hands down. remember at the end of the movie he falcon punches the crap out of iron monger.

this is sort of a tough one to answer. while you do have iron mans suit, including weapons, repulsors, thrusters, etc... you have to also consider MC's suit, his artificially augmented body (size, strength, reflexes, etc) his skill set, not to mention his ungodly amount of luck. It's possible that it could even come down to their separate HUD's and how advanced those are. All-in-all, I'm going to go with MC for now, just because his ability to adapt so quickly to any environment and variables.

Master Chief, because if he's armor gets destroyed, he still has his augmented body.

And in the other hand, If Iron man's armor gets destroyed or gets hit in vital parts so the suit stops functioning or something, he is f***ED

WRising said:
this is sort of a tough one to answer. while you do have iron mans suit, including weapons, repulsors, thrusters, etc... you have to also consider MC's suit, his artificially augmented body (size, strength, reflexes, etc) his skill set, not to mention his ungodly amount of luck. It's possible that it could even come down to their separate HUD's and how advanced those are. All-in-all, I'm going to go with MC for now, just because his ability to adapt so quickly to any environment and variables.

I tend to agree with you on this. IM has a great suit but MC has the ability to adapt to any given environment. That ability alone gives someone the upper hand. BTW IM suit freezes if he gets to high in the atmosphere. MC doesn't so if MC got a good grip on IM what could IM do?

Last edited by a moderator:
Brute strength/skill: Master Chief wins, his augmented strength, speed, and agility, combined with his military close-quarters combat easily trumps billionaire Tony Stark/Iron Man.

Weapons, overall fighting prowess: Iron Man has repulsors, missiles, flares, plus those mini bullet rockets, etc. And he can fly. And did I mention he has Jarvis?

And, because I like Iron Man a bit better, Iron Man wins. :)

Master Chief may have height and weight over Iron Man, but Iron Man's suit trumps a lone assault rifle. Iron Man wins this one

Like just about every other hypothetical battle ever devised, it boils down to environment more than individual ability. If you get Stark in a cave where his flight is useless, then chief has the upper hand. If you fight in the wide open, then IM can kite the chief into oblivion.

Location, location, location.

Ok i useally don't get involved in these but.....

Iron man has no sheilds, a very dumb AI, slightly advanced flak armor, and yes the arc reactor powering his repulsors and other weapons.

MC has some sheilds, Cortona (A very Bright and slightly scary AI), Armor that is basicly bullit proof except where the under suit is, a fussion generator on his back, the AR, Augmented strength, Augmented bones, Augmented Eye, Augmented Nerves, and He has been trained since he was 6 yo to fight and never give up.

You could argue location but ill be honest i have a feeling even in the open IM couldn't lift the 1 ton spartan off the ground, and if he tried MC would grab him and have his helmet off befor he even flinched. Heck MC killed 3 ODST's with his bear hands. its no contest that the Spartan would win he has every advantage.

OK my $0.02. MC fell from orbit... and survived. HE also weighs roughly 2 tons so he's ridiculously strong and has shields. Ironman had some issues with a minivan (MC weighs more). If it becomes a fistfight MC wins, at range Ironman's superior mobility wins assuming MC only has a Assault rifle. However Tony Stark is a bit of a brawler and doesn't use tactics soo... MC stands a good change at still winning at range. MC can take a real beating considering it takes an 8 gauge shotgun shell to drop him without shields or a dozen AR rounds. With shields MC has way better protection than Ironman.

Ironman does have one dramatic advantage though, so obvious it is almost not worth mentioning, traffic cones...

Spartan-343 said:
Iron Man can fly, chief can't.

IM has lasers on his hands and chest, chief doesnt.

IM > Chief.

yeah. i think the flying part gives iron man a one up on chief.

Anubis4451 said:
I tend to agree with you on this. IM has a great suit but MC has the ability to adapt to any given environment. That ability alone gives someone the upper hand. BTW IM suit freezes if he gets to high in the atmosphere. MC doesn't so if MC got a good grip on IM what could IM do?

Gotta disagree with you on a part there . His suit used to freeze up. But then he used the satellite metal after reconfiguring hull structure and keeping in line with power to weight or something or another bla bla b (its in the movie)...long story short no more icing problem. he solved that one...

besides. I think everyone is forgetting something crucially important in this fight. Lets say, hypothetically, iron man does get stuck in a cave with MC and cant fly. He still has more mobility than MC...and all iron man would have to do is zip around to the chiefs rear and hit him in the head...instant kill....lol

Starx said:
besides. I think everyone is forgetting something crucially important in this fight. Lets say, hypothetically, iron man does get stuck in a cave with MC and cant fly. He still has more mobility than MC...and all iron man would have to do is zip around to the chiefs rear and hit him in the head...instant kill....lol

Ok, but how would he manage to do that? MC has augmented eyes and reflexes so unless he intentionally looks away he will never loose sight of IM. "But the cave is dark!" Yes, and IM glows like a freaking bug... I'm not saying it wouldn't happen, I'm just asking how would it happen.

I'd have to say MC because even though his suit gets hit alot have you people forgotten he has a jel impact layer under his suit so if to say IM threw mc into the ground from the sky and uni-beamed him to kingdom come MC's jel layer would freeze up preventing him from taking any further damge.And since both have auto support systems if MC was to fire his assault rifle at iron mans legs shaftings,IM would be stuck since he dioesn't have the physical strenth to unlock it when his system shuts down.

Mc though,drop a nuke on mc and he'll stop it in mid-air throw it back and gett blown to the ground like a bullet,have half of his armor thrashed and possibly walk out of there near alive,Im on the other hand would be pinned down by the shrapnel from his suit flying into him.

MC definetly.like whats stopping the master from ripping out or even impaling IM's arc reactor out of him or through him.MC can bash a brutes face in,IM's head is 10 times weaker than a brutes.Figure the math.

here's how it would REALLY go down.

MC-"Im gunna kill you stark"

Stark-"lets just be friends"

MC-"K"

-=at tonys place=-

Stark-"lol, like the martinis?"

(Drunk)MV-"Yah" [passes out after 40 shots of cap.morgan, and 3 martinis]

Stark-"lol, dummy"[takes off Chiefs helmet and rolls him off a cliff]

Stark-" I win.....Bitch"

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back