Iron Man 2 Suitcase Armor

Status
Not open for further replies.
aglite586.jpg

can you also make it fully functional with its transformerslike qualities? pretty please!? :p

excited to see it!

edit: found this for you as well Dungbeetle

check out 4:29-4:31. not the greatest resolution but you get a profile view of the briefcase

Last edited by a moderator:
will totally want one of these it'd be awesome to just go to the mall or a bar (especially a bar) start a conversation with someone and then suddenly look at your watch and be like excuse me I got do something then put on the suitcase right there you could make it two costumes in one dress as tony stark and then suitcase armor. I also come bearing a not great pic I found of the suitcase closed

I have a 1080p series of screenshots that I'll be working off of. It will not be functional. I would love to be able to do that, but I'm not that keen on investigating the engineering of that thing.

baileyboys said:
My Iron Man info may be a bit rusty, but isn't that his Stealth suit, or his Space Suit?

If I had to guess, I'd say neither. Probably a new creation for the film.

Though I could be wrong... Still, it's a cool concept. Looking forward to seeing the movie!

baileyboys said:
My Iron Man info may be a bit rusty, but isn't that his Stealth suit, or his Space Suit?

No, this is the Mark V Armor, fully built and contained within (and is) the suitcase. It is a portable suit that he can take with him wherever he goes, rather than lugging around a huge bulky and non collapsible suit such as the Mark 3, 4, or 6. The stealth armor typically is a dark blue and the space suit is black.

dungbeetle said:
I have a 1080p series of screenshots that I'll be working off of. It will not be functional. I would love to be able to do that, but I'm not that keen on investigating the engineering of that thing.

go to your local college and grab the nearest engineer thats what I'm doing when I make all the tech for my suit

dungbeetle said:
I would love to be able to do that, but I'm not that keen on investigating the engineering of that thing.

Make the suit out of some sort of cloth? Possibly foam like this little animal hat.

eva_foam_hat_eva_cartoon_hat_eva_animal_hat_eva_foam_princess_hat.jpg

Ryan Ward said:
I LOL'd. You ever notice that Toy companies come up with COMPLETELY UNRELATED TOYS for big movies like this? (iron man racecar for example)

I don't remember seeing the Spiderman shampoo in that movie either lol.

id love to have a pepped suitcase armour

i remember the 3 things i wanted from ironman 2, War machine, For them to use AC/DC's song war machine, and to bring back the suitcase!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back