Iron Man And War Machine Wip

Which Suit should we start first?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

The King Cobra

Hey guys!

I know what your thinking about why I'm not updating the ODST that much, it is because we have grown a tiny little bored of making it. I'm not saying that were done with it I just thought since all these great files are coming out from Iron Man 2 then why not start using them. The 4 ODST's are still in their progress and are still going to be done. So thats that out of the way.

Me and my twin brother :pare starting a pretty good project together of Iron Man and War Machine. I hope to make this one of the best builds I have done which this is my second build by the way lol. Now since I know this site a lot more, I promise an weekly update every Friday unless something happens during the week and I will tell you. So thanks a lot for all your guy's support and I have a little start-up down below:

AMBA0256.jpg

AMBA0258.jpg

AMBA0260.jpg

If you guys have any comments or questions feel free to ask. And if you guys could vote for which suit should be made first. Thanks so much! :)

The King Cobra said:
Hey guys!

I know what your thinking about why I'm not updating the ODST that much, it is because we have grown a tiny little bored of making it. I'm not saying that were done with it I just thought since all these great files are coming out from Iron Man 2 then why not start using them. The 4 ODST's are still in their progress and are still going to be done. So thats that out of the way.

Me and my twin brother :pare starting a pretty good project together of Iron Man and War Machine. I hope to make this one of the best builds I have done which this is my second build by the way lol. Now since I know this site a lot more, I promise an weekly update every Friday unless something happens during the week and I will tell you. So thanks a lot for all your guy's support and I have a little start-up down below:

AMBA0256.jpg

AMBA0258.jpg

AMBA0260.jpg

If you guys have any comments or questions feel free to ask. And if you guys could vote for which suit should be made first. Thanks so much! :)

I'm looking forward toward this project. I'm almost done with my War Machine unfold modeled by DungBeetle so I'll start cracking on that later.

Last edited by a moderator:
Alex spartan177 said:
Awesome Pepping Cobra,

Keep it up :D

Thanks Alex and I tried to smooth your Mini Chief but it turned out really bad and I think your best with the unfold it is now.

Printing War Machine Helmet tomorrow hopefully.

JUICE - the modeler for the current War Machine pep files will be doing a helmet soon. I know you guys probably want to start the helmets soon, but i feel the wait would be worth it. As much as a appreciate dungbeetles work on his WM helmet, i feel its not entirely accurate. He modified his 2nd Iron Man helmet into WM. I think a helmet built for the sole purpose of being WM will be more accurate then a converted model.

love that helmet so far though!

Vyronix said:
IRON TWINS UNITE!

Well I voted for both since that's exactly what My Identical twin and I are working on as well. :coolMight be a little harder though since he lives a province and half away.

This is awesome!! Hey guys i'm new to this armor making dealeo but i've been reading up and have started the same Helmet as Cobra. Its not done yet but it's my first pep anything. I hope you guys can help me along the way on this. I'm a bit cloudy still on doing the fiberglass but this should be good.

Hey man, great, smooth folds on the pep! Just wondering, is that a public model? And if so, where can I find it? Thanks!

dubean33 said:
JUICE - the modeler for the current War Machine pep files will be doing a helmet soon. I know you guys probably want to start the helmets soon, but i feel the wait would be worth it. As much as a appreciate dungbeetles work on his WM helmet, i feel its not entirely accurate. He modified his 2nd Iron Man helmet into WM. I think a helmet built for the sole purpose of being WM will be more accurate then a converted model.

love that helmet so far though!

Thanks for the heads up. I knew JUICE was working on a v2 of the WM helmet but Vyronix didn't :p

Finhead said:
Well I voted for both since that's exactly what My Identical twin and I are working on as well. :coolMight be a little harder though since he lives a province and half away.

I love your build so much Finhead you pretty much the one who got me going on this build and that's pretty insane about you having a twin also and building Iron Man and War Machine too. lol

Xeline said:
This is awesome!! Hey guys i'm new to this armor making dealeo but i've been reading up and have started the same Helmet as Cobra. Its not done yet but it's my first pep anything. I hope you guys can help me along the way on this. I'm a bit cloudy still on doing the fiberglass but this should be good.

I will be happy to help you out with anything you ask Xeline, feel free to PM me.

Ixius said:
Hey man, great, smooth folds on the pep! Just wondering, is that a public model? And if so, where can I find it? Thanks!

Thanks so much and most of the files I'm using are here,here and here

llinformerll said:
Any ideas on the motorized helmet face plate?

We may just made a hinge of some sort but who knows. Who's helmet did you use for your armor?

llinformerll said:
Iam using Dungbettles Iron Man helmet and Im gonna transform it to War Machine with Bondo. I love Bondo.

Thats a good idea but I'm not the greatest at Bondo :p.

I finally realized that the Iron Man helmet doesn't just have the face rotate up it also have the chin piece rotate down. As you can see here

PHoJEoopWJW2sr_1_m.jpg

I hope to make this helmet perfect down to the bolt. But I'm not the greatest modeler in the world but I will try my hardest.

The King Cobra said:
Thats a good idea but I'm not the greatest at Bondo :p.

I finally realized that the Iron Man helmet doesn't just have the face rotate up it also have the chin piece rotate down. As you can see here

I hope to make this helmet perfect down to the bolt. But I'm not the greatest modeler in the world but I will try my hardest.

I noticed that in Iron Man one and I think thats gonna be a bit hard to do. Quick question, is that Crimson Dynamo?

llinformerll said:
I noticed that in Iron Man one and I think thats gonna be a bit hard to do. Quick question, is that Crimson Dynamo?

Yeah I thought it'll be a little hard to do myself but who knows. And I think thats War Machine trying on Starks Mk II armor. I think that sounds pretty logical. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back