Amry Of Two Mask

Status
Not open for further replies.

merc5

ok so i just made my army of two mask (download)

im going to fiberglass it tonight then post pics but im wondering about how i should do the straps in the back

i know in the game they have the strap that goes around the head and swivels up and down but thats a bit complicated and it would move to much

any suggestions?

p.s. if anyone wants to send a gun shield pdo for a g36c i would appreciate it cause im making one for my airsoft g36c

merc5 said:
ok so i just made my army of two mask (http://public.bay.livefilestore.com...9ztWnARGrZYnsUlUJOvA/AOTMask_sp2.pdo?download) <download

im going to fiberglass it tonight then post pics but im wondering about how i should do the straps in the back

i know in the game they have the strap that goes around the head and swivels up and down but thats a bit complicated and it would move to much

any suggestions?

p.s. if anyone wants to send a gun shield pdo for a g36c i would appreciate it cause im making one for my airsoft g36c

Dude your download is not working

Last edited by a moderator:
I'm building one of those masks right now though I'm using it for something completely different. For the straps what I plan on doing is making an elastic strap that connects on the top in the center and about halfway to two thirds down on the sides that will form an upside down T. For a reference search "jason mask" using google.

Slacker said:
I'm building one of those masks right now though I'm using it for something completely different. For the straps what I plan on doing is making an elastic strap that connects on the top in the center and about halfway to two thirds down on the sides that will form an upside down T. For a reference search "jason mask" using google.

that sounds good but i was thinking a back plate like what phillip clyde has in the game my problem now is how the strap system would work

Here is a good look at one done plate like

image73.png

not having played the game, I'm not sure if this is what you are thinking about. Personally I would run the elastic straps the same as I had suggested earlier just adding another set further down having all of the straps run through the back-plate.

Slacker said:
Here is a good look at one done plate like

image73.png

not having played the game, I'm not sure if this is what you are thinking about. Personally I would run the elastic straps the same as I had suggested earlier just adding another set further down having all of the straps run through the back-plate.

yes this is very close to what the guy had in the game i would be alot easier to see if i actually had the game ive only played it once but this was a great help thx and i just got done fiberglassing it and ill probably post pics tomorrow

ok i just got done with the second coat of fiberglass here are some pics

img7368x.jpg

img7370i.jpg

img7371.jpg

img7372z.jpg

yeah i know the pics are crappy but i had to do it at close range tomorrow ill put some better ones on.. hopefully it will be painted the right colors by then and it will look somewhat like my avi

For the gun shield, your best bet will be to make it out of sheet metal - especially if you're going to use it in-game.

mustang2500 said:
For the gun shield, your best bet will be to make it out of sheet metal - especially if you're going to use it in-game.

i was actually thinking pvs plastic for the shield or cardboard with fiberglass over it but i need a design to go off of

Have you checked out paintball masks? You could probably take the elastic band off of the back and attach it to your mask.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back