Fallout: New Vegas

Status
Not open for further replies.

tg678

Jr Member
Well this is my first attempt at a scratch build, and I hope it goes well. I'll post progress pics as soon as possible. I plan on constructing the entire suit as soon as more pics are revealed but for now i'll try my best to make the helmest, chest, back, and overcoat and arm details.

newvegas.png

thumb.jpg

ajanlo_elozetes.jpg

I want to start the basic construction with posterboard and then use cardboard from there. Wish me luck:) Oh and I believe this is some sort of Brotherhood armor, hinting at the gas mask type thing. But it might be enclave?

tristangore said:
Well this is my first attempt at a scratch build, and I hope it goes well. I'll post progress pics as soon as possible. I plan on constructing the entire suit as soon as more pics are revealed but for now i'll try my best to make the helmest, chest, back, and overcoat and arm details.

newvegas.png

thumb.jpg

ajanlo_elozetes.jpg

I want to start the basic construction with posterboard and then use cardboard from there. Wish me luck:) Oh and I believe this is some sort of Brotherhood armor, hinting at the gas mask type thing. But it might be enclave?

ive heard runors that hes a nazi!

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back