Fable - Jack Of Blades

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nintendude

10fdkkh.jpg

I was able to extract this guy from Fable a while back and forgot that I had him with thanks to Samuray for breaking down the parts of his armor, all that is needing to be done is for the parts to be unfolded. This is something that my younger brother has been wanting so I ripped it back when Fable came out and forgot that I had the character on my HD until about a week ago, so if anyone wants to unfold the parts feel free to.

[attachment=15535:JackOfBlades.zip]

Alex spartan177 said:
OH!! I love FABLE!!!

even though this guy was pretty easy to beat :p

BTW

can you rip models from Fable II ??

yah can u get the plate armor from fable and other coool $#!T like the weps but they have to be accurate ones not con art

Last edited by a moderator:
ill try to do some unfolds if you want, this guy looks pretty bad ass... also, if you could, I have a request for something to be ripped. If your up to it could you send me a pm?

I can try to extract models from Fable 2, it's been a while since I last tried to get a model from it but now that I have a bit more experience I should be able to give it a go. WRising if you could start on the unfold that would be great. If you do decide to unfold it change the fold threshold from 175 to 155 so it will be a smoother build.

Nintendude said:
I can try to extract models from Fable 2, it's been a while since I last tried to get a model from it but now that I have a bit more experience I should be able to give it a go. WRising if you could start on the unfold that would be great.

Dude... How do you extract models from games? That would rock!

This Jack of Blades guy, looks like a busy project... lots of little parts.

The easiest program I use to extract models is a program called 3D Ripper DX but I also use GameAssassin and 3DVia Printscreen, also a bit of 3D work has to be done because in most situations I end up with the character, background, and anything else when I hit the Printscreen button on my keyboard to extract everything I see on my screen when I am playing the game.

Nintendude said:
The easiest program I use to extract models is a program called 3D Ripper DX but I also use GameAssassin and 3DVia Printscreen, also a bit of 3D work has to be done because in most situations I end up with the character, background, and anything else when I hit the Printscreen button on my keyboard to extract everything I see on my screen when I am playing the game.

Ok... so this is on a PC version then... cool. Know if you can do it on a console?

AND I HAVE THE FIRST UNFOLD!

I naturally did the mask first because, well, that's how it should be. I scaled the file at 400mm tall because it seems that two of the masks within the model meet top to bottom, and the human face, by my guess, is 2/3 of the head. (our standard helmet scale is 300mm, and 2/3 of that is...?) I truthfully have no idea how easy this pep will be, since I tried to first keep areas of the face (i.e. eye socket, brow, nose, cheeks) together AND THEN focusing on ease of pepping. Lastly, I apologize for the backwards view when you open this, I had no idea what was going on when I set it up... (pretend you're looking into it)

Without further adieu, I present you: OBSOLETE

Jack of Blades masks

Please don't hesitate to give me criticism.

EDIT: CRAP! I forgot to edit the tabs! here's the updated model.

new unfold

@Quartermain3000-It can be done with console games if you run the game through a emulator and rom on your PC. A Emulator emulates a console so that you can play games only for systems like XBOX games on your computer.

@WRising- 400mm high seems about right I was just getting on this morning to give a good height for what the masks needed to be.

Nintendude said:
@Quartermain3000-It can be done with console games if you run the game through a emulator and rom on your PC. A Emulator emulates a console so that you can play games only for systems like XBOX games on your computer.

@WRising- 400mm high seems about right I was just getting on this morning to give a good height for what the masks needed to be.

Thanks, you're the man, man.

Hey nintendude, can you please open up the ab file and try to fix it? there are flipped faces and some folds just randomly end. here's a look:

4463782700_0aa42939d9.jpg

I can probably still unfold it, but for the sake of others...

EDIT: also is there any scale you'd like the abdomen, knees, shin, and thighs to be unfolded at?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back