Requests

Status
Not open for further replies.
If there are any 3D modelers out there who are bored there are a few requests I have :) I would like to have some pepakura files of the Big Bad Beetle Borg helmet and armor and the floating tiki head from crash bandicoot

Thanks.

I can not provide modeling services, so I apologize if I got your hopes up. However! If and when you get those files, I can unfold those for you if you'd like.

BTW both are game files, and I know the tiki is, you should try contacting Nintendude about ripping them off the games.

WRising said:
I can not provide modeling services, so I apologize if I got your hopes up. However! If and when you get those files, I can unfold those for you if you'd like.

BTW both are game files, and I know the tiki is, you should try contacting Nintendude about ripping them off the games.

Ok thank you I'll remember that and I talked to him earlier about another project hes working on and hes kinda swamped last i knew have to contacted him?? hes looking for someone to unfold open ended pieces i think for his neo-crusader files

Last edited by a moderator:
lunar lord said:
Ok thank you I'll remember that and I talked to him earlier about another project hes working on and hes kinda swamped last i knew have to contacted him?? hes looking for someone to unfold open ended pieces i think for his neo-crusader files

Nintendude made a tutorial i believe. Ask him and he may show you where it is otherwise look for it in his thread HERE. It will be lengthy to look for it but he does mention it.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back