Props The M6X Multi-Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Good pepping! Could you give us a shot of you holding it in your hand? I just want to see the approximate size before I use up the cardstock... Gotta make a Wal-MArt run.

Looks pretty good Maverick. I'm nearly done pepping mine as well, and I'll post some pictures when I'm finished. I've resined everything I've pepped so far except the G attachment. I'm hoping to rondo the interior this weekend, if not sooner.

Maverick-17 said:
(I think it looks even cooler without the magazine sticking out of the bottom)

Sorry, double post, but you could always shorten the clip a bit so that when it's inserted, it sits flush with the bottom of the grip.

Last edited by a moderator:
its kinda awkward holding it left-handed and taking a pic, but thats the pistols good side, so yeah. [attachment=15746:04012105.jpg]

Well, I've been doing a little research into the Reach pistol, and have discovered that I've gotten my pistol types wrong. Apparently, the M6G is the pistol in Halo: Reach, not in Halo 3. I've looked on the halo wikia and the pistol from Halo 3 is the M6D (I'm not sure how that works since Reach is a prequel, but whatever). I'll confirm this when I get home and get a chance to look at my Halo 3 game, but for now, I've updated all my posts regarding the M6D. I'm thinking about modifying this file again, to include the Reach pistol. It may be a while, but I should be able to do it. If you've already downloaded the pistol and are interested in the Reach pistol, but don't want to waste paper printing off the entire file again, I will do as I have been doing and putting each separate piece (ie grip, clip, etc) on separate pages. As I'm looking now, the Reach pistol will require a different grip, clip, upper attachment and a new lower attachment, and it looks as though the finger guard does not have the bump on the front, so I will most likely make the finger guard a separate piece. Keep an eye out for the update.

Yeah, I just looked at my Halo 3 manual, and sure enough, it's the M6G in Halo 3. I guess it's a variant, since the design has many differences. (original posts fixed, again). According to the Halo 3: ODST game manual, the pistol is the M6S Magnum, so I was way off.

Like you said, they've been the same pistol all a long, just different variants.

I haven't really had time to work on much, thanks to school and a new job, but when I saw this I knew I had to set some time aside to work on it. I've just finished the grip and the mag. It's a bit big for my small hands, but It looks awesome so far. Can't wait to finish it up. I'll definitely post up a shot of it when I'm done.

Edit: I completely forgot my rant about how much I love the Pep. Very easy to follow, I love the way you organized everything, and that you marked the folds with different colored lines. Much nicer than the dots and dashes.

Every PepMaker should take note of how this was done. Excellent.

Let me clarify the Pistol Variants.

M6C is the Pistol in Halo 2

M6D is the Pistol in Halo: CE

M6G is the Pistol in Halo 3 (Possibly in Halo Reach as well.)

M6C/S is the Silenced variant of the M6C found in Halo 3: ODST.

Trust me, I am as familiar with the M6 Pistols as I am with the M16 Rifles and their variants.

I know the OP said the scale might be off but is it supposed to be that large? Does anybody have a pic of an ODST with the pistol in his hand? I couldnt find one as of yet....

Burke said:
I know the OP said the scale might be off but is it supposed to be that large? Does anybody have a pic of an ODST with the pistol in his hand? I couldnt find one as of yet....

__94552349-Full.jpg

__99521239-Full.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Exactly what I was looking for, so the scale doesnt seem off that much. Its a large pistol. Huh...reminds me of a desert eagle for some reason. Thanx Ruze!

Thanks for the comments. Stay tuned, the Reach version is nearly complete. Just tweaking the shape of the attachments.

file is awesome! but is there a way to print it without the coloured lines?

or is it eaier for you to make a non-colour verion with the normal dashed fold lines

its just 'cos my printer hasn't got any colour left in it right now

Thanks

CJ

E:can't wait for the reach variant!

If you have pep designer (even the free version) you can convert the fold lines back to black and white and the dots and dash version by clicking the "settings", then "other settings," then you can select what you want them to be from there (line style and color).

The reason I use solid colored lines is because it's easier to tell mountain from valley folds on tiny tabs.

Landothespartan, the email is on its way.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back