Props The M6X Multi-Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
carpathiavh99 said:
If you have pep designer (even the free version) you can convert the fold lines back to black and white and the dots and dash version by clicking the "settings", then "other settings," then you can select what you want them to be from there (line style and color).

is there any eary way to switch all the colours on the unfold side back to black?

rather than doing them all individually....

E:nvm, click and drag

Last edited by a moderator:
Right there where you quoted me is the answer you seek. In the "other setting", there is a tab labeled "colors" you can change them back to black there, and it should change them all. Other than that, you could just bring up the color menu, have all line types selected (cut, mountain and vally), select the black color and drag a box over everything. Quick and easy.

this is brilliant! looks like such an easier build than others i have seen :D

i think i may have to make this! without the silencer though as im building the mark vi set :p

I just wanted to give everyone a quick update. I've got the Reach attachments modeled. I'm unfolding them now, but it's slow going since I'm having a little trouble with the grip. I should have the new file ready by tomorrow.

Maverick-17 said:
okay, here goes. Like I said, its not the best, but thats due to my lack of experience in pepakura. Most of the small indentions and such have been left out, as I will be adding those details when I bondo it. I didn't know which configuration to take a pic of and upload, so I just took a pic of all the components laid out together. Personally my favorite is the odst silencer setup. (I think it looks even cooler without the magazine sticking out of the bottom) Anyways, heres the pic.[attachment=15735:03312323.jpg]

very nice, this should be added to any ODST build for sure

Ok folks, the Reach pistol attachments are complete. They're not perfect by any means, but it's what I could do with the parts I already had. To get a 100% accurate pistol, I'd have to start completely over.

Anyway, the Reach pistol includes the upper and lower laser sight attachments and a new grip and clip. The update is on the original post, and the new parts are part of the original file. So, if you've already downloaded and printed off the pre-existing file, don't worry, just print pages 11 - 15. These pages include all the new Reach components.

Well, there ya go. I hope you all enjoy it. Between this and the recently completed Reach sniper rifle, I've got a lot of work to do.

DANGIT! YOU'RE AWESOME! and btw: for anyone wondering, the scaling is PERFECT as is. At least, if you want a ful, 1:1 prop. I did some meausring, and it works out right.

Thanks for the compliments! Here's how my pistol is coming along...

DSC03915.jpg

DSC03916.jpg

So far, I've got all the components for the M6G built. They're all resined and all but the clip are completely hardened. I still have a LOT of work to do in order to finish, and I still have to pep the Reach components. My goal is to go the the Reach release as Carter. Since I'm a little wary about carrying around a large gun like a rifle, I'll most likely just have this strapped to my thigh.

Yup. The grip, trigger and the slide are hardened with a very slow curing resin called Envirotex Lite Pour-On. It's actually meant for uses like varnishing, but makes a great hardening resin (and with no fumes/smell it can be used indoors). What I did was finish the pep (closing it), resined the exterior, then cut a hole in the bottom of the grip and filled it with the resin.

The receiver and the G add-on are hardened with rondo.

carpathiavh99 said:
Yup. The grip, trigger and the slide are hardened with a very slow curing resin called Envirotex Lite Pour-On. It's actually meant for uses like varnishing, but makes a great hardening resin (and with no fumes/smell it can be used indoors). What I did was finish the pep (closing it), resined the exterior, then cut a hole in the bottom of the grip and filled it with the resin.

The receiver and the G add-on are hardened with rondo.

Is it solid, or did you kind slush the resin around?

It should be easy to do. Just cut off the top, then install an interior... *Evil thoughts spring to mind* muhahaw!!! Dangit! the more idedas I get, the less I actually do!

project_phoenix said:
someone should make one with a moving slide!

Working on that. The slide on my pistol is not attached yet. I plan on making it movable so I can insert all the electronics into the receiver. That way, I can access the electronics if I need to. Also, a moving slide would be sweet.

Behold, the moving slide... a very short, but revealing video.

carpathiavh99 said:
Behold, the moving slide... a very short, but revealing video.

[video]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=hnc92rBxgmA[/video]

MAN!

I could not follow that at all. Too long and confusing. :p

Looking good. Too bad mine are still in .pdo. :(

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back