Props The M6X Multi-Pistol

Status
Not open for further replies.
For anyone wondering what happened to the videos, I've updated the links for the new server, so they're back.

Great file this was a pleasure to put together. Thank you for taking the time to make it and I look forward to future creations.

It's supposed to be like that.
But the pieces are still individual pieces :p
And your also not supposed to double post.
To edit your posts, click Edit post, write Edit: , then write what you want to add, click Go Advanced, and click Save Changes.
You have to go advanced since the standard edit button doesnt work and that is the work-around for the moment :p

Here's how it turned out. I may do another one later on and take a little more time on it, but this is what I'm straping to my side to the Reach release...

DSC04168.jpg

DSC04166.jpg

A little rough looking, I know, but it will do for now.

carpathia I'm loving your work with the movable slide and slide release but I'm having some trouble figuring out how you did it. Near as I can tell the slide release is connected to the dowel (dowel 1) that goes through the gun and runs parallel across it. Attached to this dowel on the inside of the gun are two smaller dowels, one (dowel 2) pointing straight down towards the stock of the gun and it is this dowel (dowel 2) which attaches to the necklace string thing, and then there is another dowel (dowel 3) pointing more or less toward the front of the gun which prevents the string from rotating the parallel dowel (dowel 1) fully.

I hope that's not too confusing, I think its as clear as I could make it without a diagram.

Is this more or less how you did it? There's a little bit of glare in the video so I can't quite see how you did it. Anyways, let me know, This would be an awesome thing to add to my pistol.

How much would you charge for the M6G from Reach or the M6S from ODST or how much would it cost to make with the moving parts?

Very nice pep nice and clean and well modded/built looks great!!

Quotes
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Prophet of Truth: I am the Prophet of Truth! The voice of the Covenant!
Arbiter: And so, you must be silenced.

Very nice pep nice and clean and well modded/built looks great!!

Quotes
________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________
Prophet of Truth: I am the Prophet of Truth! The voice of the Covenant!
Arbiter: And so, you must be silenced.

Dude please don't Nero post... If you look at the last post date it was in 2010

Thread revival.

I'm in the process of improving the pep stage of this gun. I'm breaking the receiver down into five parts and breaking the grip down into two pep parts and a number of floating faces. I've got the first part of the receiver pepped (I'll post pictures on Monday as I'm away from home on vacation for the week). So, keep an eye here if you're interested in having a great looking pistol with a simpler pep process.

Ok. So, here's the plan thus far. As I mentioned, the receiver (which before was one solid piece and pretty difficult to pep without turning out pretty warped) has been split up into 5 sections. The grip, which was also a pain in the rear, has been split into 2 pep pieces and a total of 6 floating faces. The M6G attachment has been redone and is more accurate now. And the trigger and magazine have been modified to include floating faces to make them more accurate as well.

Here is the newly refined model...

M6GPistol_zpsbce7465b.jpg

...and here is the exploded view...

M6GPistolexpl_zps669475f8.jpg

As I am currenly building this and further modifying the model as I go, the file itself isn't ready for release. Also, I have not yet started refining the M6S attachment.

I'll keep everyone updated on how this is turning out.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back