Random Sakuracon 2010 Pics

Status
Not open for further replies.

kupokitty

Sooo...yeah. I went to Sakuracon. It was my 2nd con that I've been to, and I wasn't able to cosplay...but I did acquire awesome steampunk-ish goggles with a red, creepy LED. Some random dude took my picture just because he thought my goggles were the shiz.

Oh yeah. Infinity Ward also filmed me doing something back in March during deployment. Not that it matters or anything.

0403001524.jpg

0404001329.jpg

0402001934.jpg

I have a picture of an Oompa Loompa, but that's not really what we're concerned with here...

I can't remember the usernames of the Spartan and the ODST, but you probably remember some random chick asking you about 405th...right? And one of you mentioned Leyda or something...

Hey, I was there too! When the three of us 405th members got together a photo-mob started. I posted some pics in my gallery also. Anyone planing on going to PAX this year in their armor?

Sakura_Con_2010_3_by_Funeral__Of__Hearts.jpg

Almost 100% positive that the ODST is Fearless Son. His Mark V has the same style, and I remember him talking about the ODST at the ODST Preview in Redmond.

Morphen Jar said:
Are the tickets sold out?

I don't believe so, I can still buy a three day pass on the website and PAX isn't until September.

Last edited by a moderator:
I'll definitely be at PAX, working my darndest to get my spartan done, if not I'll be there as a marine.

akdickinson said:
Hey, I was there too! When the three of us 405th members got together a photo-mob started. I posted some pics in my gallery also. Anyone planing on going to PAX this year in their armor?

Sakura_Con_2010_3_by_Funeral__Of__Hearts.jpg

Now I want to do a spartan :D after my 45d of course.

That's one badass bamf Rouge helm.

Last edited by a moderator:
Yeah, the Rogue Helm is awsome. That looks just like Comic Con, I guess some cons look almost the same :pI just wish you went to Comic Con so we could see eachother :(

Hah, slightly more necro post. Oh well, I can add something to this. We'll have a couple of people at PAX. Follow our Facebook fan page to keep up to date.

http://www.facebook.com/405thpacific

We also have a twitter if that's easier for you to keep track of:

http://twitter.com/405thpacific

MW Immortalking - I'm very impressed at how nicely everything came together. I still remember when you walked up to me and the old NAS guys at PAX 09. Can't wait to see the suit in person!

FYI PAX saturday tickets have sold out. Hurry up and get what days you can if you're going!

So i am a recent member of the 405th, i just started making my HD MK VI amor i have the helmet, both biceps and right forearm pep'ed. when it gets warmer and after i resin/fiberglass i was wondering if any one in the greater seattle area would help teach me how to work with bondo/body filler as i can read the stickeys i am a better learner by actually watching someone do it then do it my self. i generally make it down to the Sammamish area during the weekends to visit family.

you can pm me or email me at blink.1087@gmail.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back