Pepakura Keyblades

Status
Not open for further replies.

VIzardErebus

Jr Member
Hi, im new to pepping stuff like keyblades, but im tring hard to learn it well.

So far these pics are of mario and link and their blades. i plan to start links after i finish my first blade. so far.....hehehe.... i haven't even cut it all out yet XP. but if you have suggestions with a pic or just a quick sketch, ill see how it works out. K and thxs!!!!!\

Heres some i might make:

[attachment=15808:master_keyblade____link_mario_by_mauroz1.JPG][attachment=15807:images (6).jpg][attachment=15806:Digital_Nightmare_Keyblade_by_Hideki26.png]

And i have a strong urge to creat a blade out of this sword:

[attachment=15809:RazorSword.jpg]

well there's this... its more of a knife, but its still freaking awesome

[attachment=15810:sword side.jpg]

or this... just took the screenshot

[attachment=15811:ghost sword.jpg]

this would be an excellent idea, How about just exotic swords in general? I am still working on my Broad Legged from .hack and here are some other swords that I would like done.

aafkjfp01fo1i26939loc55.jpg

Okay one, im not doing dot hack. im not that good. two, COOOOOLLLLL!!!!!! first comments!!!! Third, i got this keyblade done, just trying to get a screen frame of it but its to late and im tired as hell. hey how do u convert files from google sketchup to pepakura, then i could get you guys the Digital Nightmare keyblade.

Heres what a drawn version looks like:

[attachment=15813:Digital_Nightmare_Keyblade_by_Hideki26.png]

Heres the Pepakura:

N O T H I N G

Erebus-666 said:
Okay one, im not doing dot hack. im not that good. two, COOOOOLLLLL!!!!!! first comments!!!! Third, i got this keyblade done, just trying to get a screen frame of it but its to late and im tired as hell. hey how do u convert files from google sketchup to pepakura, then i could get you guys the Digital Nightmare keyblade.

[attachment=15813:Digital_Nightmare_Keyblade_by_Hideki26.png]

Heres the Pepakura:

N O T H I N G

http://gmc.yoyogames.com/index.php?showtopic=373110 that is for .3ds I dont know if 3ds could convert to .pdo but there is some help

Last edited by a moderator:
Oh and ill put a drawing of how i would transform the razor sword in to a keyblade tomarrow ok. sorry but its my ass on the line. And thank you DarkBebi and sdhoigt for commenting on my topic. oh and sdhoigt, its a KEYblade topic.

Digital_Nightmare_Keyblade_by_Hideki26.png

Heres the Google sketchup vr:

[attachment=15820:105_6301.JPG]

any body wanna unfold it? and if so, do i just mail it to ya? or what? just pm me ok.

Ok heres what i got so far today on my Origonal KH Blade. its going to be mickeys blade in the end, the only differ. b/w soras and mickys is the color.

[attachment=15824:105_6307.JPG]

I have a Keyblade in my collection of files not sure who's character it belongs to but should'nt this topic be in the Pepakura section?

Nintendude said:
I have a Keyblade in my collection of files not sure who's character it belongs to but should'nt this topic be in the Pepakura section?

It's not possible to post in the pepakura section when you're not Veteran.

Last edited by a moderator:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back