Update On My Helmets!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hargrave988

Jr Member
New update of my helmets part 2 lol. i made a New Orleans Saints helmet and a regular green color battle damaged helmet.

Saints!!

IMGP2431.jpg

IMGP2429.jpg

IMGP2426.jpg

IMGP2420.jpg

IMG_0198.jpg

IMG_0200.jpg

IMG_0201.jpg

IMG_0199.jpg

Alex spartan177 said:
I cant belive nobody posted in this thread

It looks awesome man :D

lol thanks. im from louisiana so i had to make a saints one it was for a friend anyway lol.

Last edited by a moderator:
Hargster said:
lol thanks. im from louisiana so i had to make a saints one it was for a friend anyway lol.

Well I live in Florida and I dont even know the name of my football team :p

I used to live in San Diego so I go for the San Diego Chargers even though they kinda suck :p

haha so i wouldve liked to do battle damage to it but thats how my buddy wanted it. it looks alittle lame like its missing something plus the gold paint brings all the little details and shows every little bad defects you dont want anyone to see lol

Beautiful work on your helms! I guess your friend (the one who you're giving the Saints helm to) and Optimusaint will have to duke at the next game. ;) I didn't see any lights in the battle damaged one, which would make it absolutely perfect. I might personally add a little bit more black to the Saints one, but it otherwise looks fantastic. (I can't see all the little defects :lol)

Cheers!

hey man nice helmets. Where at in Louisiana are you? I'm located in Houma. Nice to find another 405ther somewhat local

Saints Master Chief?! Where have I seen that before....Oh yeah!

saints-chief.jpg

Your helmets look fantastic! The saints one is more shiney now :lol

im from the lafayette area. yes there will be lights in both helmets. the visor in the pic is just set inside but i have used chaulking and zelcro. and yes i have seen that saints armor before ll. my friend is a huge saints fan so i made this one for him and later on prolly make another for me lol.

Monicator said:
Saints Master Chief?! Where have I seen that before....Oh yeah!

saints-chief.jpg

Your helmets look fantastic! The saints one is more shiney now :lol

You know he is a member from here

Lol i can imagine having this here in my hometown, Ga Bulldogs colors look pretty similar to the red vs blue colors. very good looking paint job on the helmets!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back