More Game Accurate Odst Shin Has Arrived!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry for the double post but is there any progress? I have been holding off on the shins for a while and was hoping they would be done by now.

Zero2o2 said:
Any progress in the shins cant wait to use it???

:rolleyes

Zero2o2

The shins are all one piece. Im waiting on Nightshade for the unfold but he needs time as he is near graduation so progress on the unfold is slow :(

Last edited by a moderator:
Ok... I know this is KINDA a necro (but only by 4 days if you want to be exact) and I'm sorry. But Did anyone ever finish the unfold? Or should i try to go about doing it myself. =/ That wouldn't be very successful lol! Because i was hoping to start work on the shins soon... If i do end up unfolding it I'll post the (crappily) unfolded version here.

:( I seriously would like this shin.... :(

Fear not brave traveler! For I have started the unfold!

And if anyone could help that would be great cause it still looks really messy and i don't really know where to go from here!

But it's practically done! YAY!!
Here is the link for those of you who would like to see it/ fix it!
http://www.4shared.com/file/U6IVa6mB/_2__ODST_MODDED_SHIN1_unfold_s.html

EDIT: oh and didn't click unfold yet. just click the unfold button cause i have done most of the edge thing.

thanks lmnospartan ive been waiting for this myself, sadly all my unfolds are terrible so thanks again! im sure a lot of people are happy they can start their odst shins

thanks lmnospartan ive been waiting for this myself, sadly all my unfolds are terrible so thanks again! im sure a lot of people are happy they can start their odst shins

Ya know... I wish i could say "your welcome, the wait is over." But I"m hopelessly lost and don't know what to do. I think i got the really time consuming part done. So if anyone knows how to finish it up here it is. It's crap, but i think it'll help some better unfolder.
http://www.4shared.com/file/h1jRDpBY/_2___2__ODST_MODDED_SHIN1_unfo.html

Going this far was not fun, and i hope to not do it again. But it really let me appreciate all the modelers and unfolders work. Ugh =/

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back