Stormtrooper Armor Files

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love you dungbeatle! ive been needing these for a long time!

we just need an unfolder!

PS: 10.5 inches in height seems like a good place to start... im 5'6"

the link that goes to the unfolded shoulders takes you to download the codandbuttplate. Could you please fix this so we can get the shoulders? Thanks

heres my progress

IMG_0531.jpg

link to my WIP is in my siggy

Where did everyone go? Has the link for the shoulders been fixed? If someone has the files, please pm. Are there plans for the belt and canister? You guys have done a great job so far! I think that I am going to finish the Iron Man helmet and start working on this. I can't wait to get this thing done. I have been wanting Stormtrooper Armor for years.

I've been in the 501st for years. There are different types of armor with varying degrees of screen accuracy. If you just want a tk bucket, and could carelees about proportions and screen accuracy, then go to ebay and buy a don post. They are garbage imho, but the average person won't notice. An FX helmet is ok, but it is about 25% too large. I am 5'7" and it rests on my shoulders before my head gets to the top. Go over to whitearmor.net and ask around for dimensions on an AP or a TE. Make sure you tell them that you are only using the measurements as reference. Recasting is bad lately, and people get all worked up easily.

according to the helmet here, the correct sizing for most adults should be about 12 inches tall.

lol... the default scale on the helm currently is about 60mm too small...

If someone has the shoulder files unfolded, could you please pm me? I have already printed out the Helmet, does it need to be resized. I can reprint if necessary because I have not peped it yet. Thanks for your help.

These Links don't work anymore for some reason. Could you please put up new links for the armor? I'm having trouble finding those files specifically and so far they are the most accurate file I've seen, or at least pm me the pep files please?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back