*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
thanks to the awesome modelers and unfolders (you all know who you are!), i've been able to sanction my official set of armor. And of course, some of the pieces are getting a re-vamp with time and technology. So, once again, thank's guys! You've all been awesome, yo.

Oh, and i do have one other inquiry... why are people so compelled to set themselves up with the most pricey of the armors?

Well, I've been seeing the amazing job that all of you do, and I would like to know if there is a way to import this to 3Ds max or convert .pdo to .max?

And if someone could make a video while doing a chest or a shin or forearm in 3D, this will help me to get an idea abot how to start with a proyect (My gratest problem with 3d x/ ), please.

Someone have the Mark V helmet?

Well, I've been seeing the amazing job that all of you do, and I would like to know if there is a way to import this to 3Ds max or convert .pdo to .max?

And if someone could make a video while doing a chest or a shin or forearm in 3D, this will help me to get an idea abot how to start with a proyect (My gratest problem with 3d x/ ), please.

Someone have the Mark V helmet?
first off, i can tell that you are new here
start off by reading the "stickied" topics, as they will explain just about everything
if your interest is the 3d side of all this start here
http://www.405th.com/forumdisplay.php/28-3D-Modeling
you might pick up some tips and tricks

and which mk5 helmet are you after?
MJOLNIR Mk 5[a] - standard helmet from halo 1
or
Mk 5 - noble 6's default helmet

hope this helps
CJ

operatorpep.jpg

Operator Helmet

Thought I should post this here even though it has its own thread.

this link does not work, neither do a lot of the others for that matter

4shared seems to be out of commision, any items from 4shared will bring me to this page... that it will not allow me to post

4shared seems to be out of commision, any items from 4shared will bring me to this page... that it will not allow me to post

You should check your internet settings, because they work fine for me and Ral. Must be an issue on your end.

Awesome Military Police!
And Ruze thnks for making the badass Commando UA! And here I was gonna butcher the Mk V A helmet and glue it to the commando base lol

first off, i can tell that you are new here
start off by reading the "stickied" topics, as they will explain just about everything
if your interest is the 3d side of all this start here
http://www.405th.com/forumdisplay.php/28-3D-Modeling
you might pick up some tips and tricks

and which mk5 helmet are you after?
MJOLNIR Mk 5[a] - standard helmet from halo 1
or
Mk 5 - noble 6's default helmet

hope this helps
CJ

Thanks, for the info.
I was talking about the Mark V [a]
xD

Not to be offensive, but I think that MS7 did a lazy job on the Military Police helmet. Only the few pieces can be printed, but most of them are shoved to the corner off boundary. Some more work is a pain in a ###, but could really help in a long run. An incomplete helmet is a sad helmet, if you catch my quote.

Not to be offensive, but I think that MS7 did a lazy job on the Military Police helmet.incomplete helmet is a sad helmet, QUOTE]

I love when people say "no disrespect or no offense intended" it is exactly the opposite of what they mean
what he did is made it as an attactment to the main helmet,you should read his thread before being hatefull

Not to be offensive, but I think that MS7 did a lazy job on the Military Police helmet. Only the few pieces can be printed, but most of them are shoved to the corner off boundary. Some more work is a pain in a ###, but could really help in a long run. An incomplete helmet is a sad helmet, if you catch my quote.

Pfft. Seriously? A good thing do always do in pepakura when you're searching for/downloading/opening a file is to look clearly for hurdles that you can work around if you can't handle them.

MS7 did an awesome job. It's the bottom half of the helmet that everyone's been looking for (those who wanted the MP Variant, of course). How hard is it to attach the new part to the base helmet, anyway?

Good luck with that, Sonic. You'll need it.

I noticed there isn't a Military Police helmet made yet. I'm very new here, but I'm in the process of learning 3D modeling in Blender. I will hopefully made a MP helmet by the end of March. It's one of my goals as a new member. So, stay on the lookout for that fellas. ;)

I noticed there isn't a Military Police helmet made yet. I'm very new here, but I'm in the process of learning 3D modeling in Blender. I will hopefully made a MP helmet by the end of March. It's one of my goals as a new member. So, stay on the lookout for that fellas. ;)

Use the search function, it helps alot ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back