*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Woah, I need to work on my search skills. :$
When we say "search", we don't mean manually perusing through the thread titles. We mean typing a key word or two in the search bar near the top of this page, just like when you Google for something, although nowhere near as powerful.

Apologies to MS7 and everyone else, I try to be more considerate and kind as possible before criticizing. I'll finish what MS7 have started.

Is there any way that i can find files without looking through every single post? ive spent about an hour and i still have not found what i am looking for. Only about 700 more posts to go. (cheesey thumbs up)

and being a dick will help out loads, you cant find them because they havnt been made you know it actually takes skill to use a modeling program and make helmets and most of the people here juggle school and work and their hobbies come second if you want it faster make it yourself

and being a dick will help out loads, you cant find them because they havnt been made you know it actually takes skill to use a modeling program and make helmets and most of the people here juggle school and work and their hobbies come second if you want it faster make it yourself
well look who's the one being a dick i was just clarifying
anyway, someone told me that all helmets were modeled except CQC

gentlemen lets not fight this is a forum for helping people. if you wish to be rude or obscene you can do it in another forum or over xbox. please do not fill the reach armor forum with hate and angst. and remember they are doing there best you must have patience. thank you for your understanding and cooperation.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back