*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
For those who didn't know, I modified fat-hi555's Trooper Helmet(With Permission) in to a Military Police!

188670_1761484850774_1648670293_1739722_7252732_n.jpg

Link: http://www.4shared.com/file/j5AtlTZk/Military_Police__fat-hi555-BD5.html
Everyone involved:
Modelling:
Base Model: fat-hi555
Modification: BD50
Unfolding:
Lip: MissingSpartan7
Rest of Helmet: Sonic911229

I would greatly appreciate detailed PDO and 3D rip for SPADE
I am not in a hurry. And Sorry if this is the wrong thread for requests.

147px-Ih_civilian_truck_01.jpg

Thank you.

I happened to be looking around my Pepakura File Database, when i located some interesting files.
For the record, I do not know who the models belong to, but i have posted them on my 4Shared account for a pending unfold, who ever wants to try them.

Enclosed are:
1. UA [R]
2. Standard CBRN
3. Special HUL
4. Unmounted Chaingun

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/89zRn5Ft/sharing.html?sId=hIdi918KrsNFJ84l

Link Above. Good Luck, and apologies for the request, Moderators.

I happened to be looking around my Pepakura File Database, when i located some interesting files.
For the record, I do not know who the models belong to, but i have posted them on my 4Shared account for a pending unfold, who ever wants to try them.

Enclosed are:
1. UA [R]
2. Standard CBRN
3. Special HUL
4. Unmounted Chaingun

http://www.4shared.com/account/dir/89zRn5Ft/sharing.html?sId=hIdi918KrsNFJ84l

Link Above. Good Luck, and apologies for the request, Moderators.

Do you think you could change them from dae to pdo Koshima07? If you could do that it would make it easier for me to look at them and try to unfold them.

Do you think you could change them from dae to pdo Koshima07? If you could do that it would make it easier for me to look at them and try to unfold them.
PD3 can open .dae files. Update your Designer if it can't open them.

EDIT: I opened one of them and there's a big problem (double faces). Good luck unfolding them.

PD3 can open .dae files. Update your Designer if it can't open them.

EDIT: I opened one of them and there's a big problem (double faces). Good luck unfolding them.

Yeah, the original files were from Sketchup 8, and i'm looking for a way to convert the files from .dae to .pdo (seeing as how I do not have the munnies or resources to purchase a liscence...) or even .3ds, and yes, there's a crapload of faces.

Ral: Out of curiosity, which file did you happen to look at? The turret is an unfolder's nightmare...

I also managed to locate more files:
-HAZOP Helm, wider than the one we already have out now.
-MP Helm,
-GUNGNIR Helm,
-and many others...
-> All .DAE, sorry guys...
Will be working on uploading them, as well as a possible source. The net is filled with false sources...

Wish me luck, Oash-Koash out.

Yeah, the original files were from Sketchup 8, and i'm looking for a way to convert the files from .dae to .pdo (seeing as how I do not have the munnies or resources to purchase a liscence...) or even .3ds, and yes, there's a crapload of faces.

Ral: Out of curiosity, which file did you happen to look at? The turret is an unfolder's nightmare...

I also managed to locate more files:
-HAZOP Helm, wider than the one we already have out now.
-MP Helm,
-GUNGNIR Helm,
-and many others...
-> All .DAE, sorry guys...
Will be working on uploading them, as well as a possible source. The net is filled with false sources...

Wish me luck, Oash-Koash out.

I have to agree with you both on that. So.......many.......faces.........(passes out from all the faces) X_X
The unmounted turret is one heck of a nightmare.

I opened the chaingun and it is not really that difficult to unfold in principle. It's the model that has a problem that makes unfolding it impractical. It reminds me of the problem we had with Spartan-279's models where they had double surfaces.

just out of curiosity, would anyone mind converting some of these pdo files to obj, i'm trying out my new maya program, and i'm going to use the files in my Database.

I'll wait first, before i start re-posting the files onto my 4Shared.

Thanks 405th!

Big thanks to the modelers and unfolders for these great files. And I have a questio; when modeling in blender 2.5, I can't seem to get things to shape up or stay proportional when I model the side and front part of a helmet. Any tips for reference image modeling?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back