Subscribe
  1. 405th Regiment Member Officer 405th Southwest Regiment Member WandererTJ's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2010
    Messages
    738
    Blog Entries
    6
    WandererTJ's Xbox Gamertag Wanderer128
    Jul 16, 2014, 2:03 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2651

    I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post this here or what with all the new changes and whatnot.

    Anyways, I've been looking around at a few options for the stomach undersuit piece.
    So far, it seems like we have 3 options:
    L3X Ab Wrap,
    JTM Reach Abdomen,
    and the Dawn Under Heaven paid for abdomen.

    Since I've been considering on doing foam (especially for the undersuit), I wanted to compare the L3X and JTM models. The L3X one was already unfolded for foam, but the JTM was not. So I decided to make a Foam Unfold of it.
    This is the 1st Foam Unfold I've made, so hopefully it isn't horrid. I removed the tabs and made the templates symmetric.

    It is attached.
    Attached Files Attached Files
  2. Become a member for 90 days and create 50 posts and you won't see these ads.Register now!
  3. New Recruit Black0raz0r's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Messages
    17
    Aug 24, 2014, 1:45 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2652

    really cool thread

    but what happend to the Colar/Breacher Chest part?
  4. 405th European Regiment Member
    405th Data File Librarian
    Chernobyl's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Messages
    1,179
    Blog Entries
    1
    Aug 24, 2014, 3:27 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2653

    Originally Posted by Black0raz0r View Post
    really cool thread

    but what happend to the Colar/Breacher Chest part?
    It's now available in the Halo Reach File Archive.
  5. New Recruit
    Member Since
    May 2014
    Messages
    18
    Aug 24, 2014, 8:20 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2654

    Does any one have halo 4 Rogue chest armor?
  6. New Recruit Black0raz0r's Avatar
    Member Since
    Aug 2014
    Messages
    17
    Aug 27, 2014, 7:43 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2655

    is there somewhere an Halo Reach or Halo 4 Energy Sword?

    never mind... just found it
    Last edited by Black0raz0r; Aug 28, 2014 at 2:58 PM.
  7. New Recruit
    Member Since
    Feb 2013
    Messages
    3
    Oct 28, 2014, 8:35 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2656

    Question, can I use these files for a foam build without issue? I know some builds vary by thickness of material and I wouldn't want to start and have issues with scaling and sizing
  8. 405th Canadian Regiment Member Skoopa92's Avatar
    Member Since
    Jul 2014
    Messages
    25
    Nov 4, 2014, 2:01 AM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2657

    I'm looking for a pepakura file of a Recon shoulder, Multi threat chest attachment, a Tactical trauma kit (utility), and the tactical UGPS wrist attachment, i looked in the file archive but didn't find these specific armor pieces, thanks!
  9. 405th European Regiment Member
    405th Data File Librarian
    Chernobyl's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Messages
    1,179
    Blog Entries
    1
    Nov 4, 2014, 5:20 AM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2658

    Originally Posted by Skoopa92 View Post
    I'm looking for a pepakura file of a Recon shoulder, Multi threat chest attachment, a Tactical trauma kit (utility), and the tactical UGPS wrist attachment, i looked in the file archive but didn't find these specific armor pieces, thanks!
    Check the Halo: Reach OBJ files - I personally uploaded said files there.
  10. New Recruit Spartan's Avatar
    Member Since
    Oct 2014
    Messages
    7
    Spartan's Xbox Gamertag AllusiveRanger
    Nov 4, 2014, 10:29 AM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2659

    These are useful, might use different areas to make my own custom armor. Either way I plan on covering the papurika with a more sturdy object like fiberglass or plastic, so it lasts a long time. But thanks for posting this it will be useful now I have the basics needed to get a strong start.
  11. New Recruit
    Member Since
    Jan 2013
    Messages
    20
    Dec 14, 2014, 1:24 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2660

    where can i find left and right side MJOLNIR vi thighs files?
    i found a pdo file on the front page, but it doesnt specify if its left or right, nor does it provide for the opposite side piece
  12. 405th Colonial Regiment Member DragonWarrior24's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Messages
    111
    Blog Entries
    1
    DragonWarrior24's Xbox Gamertag DragonWarrior24
    Jan 5, 2015, 4:05 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2661

    Does anyone have the files for the Halo 4 Commando Torso? Halo 4, not reach
  13. 405th European Regiment Member
    405th Data File Librarian
    Chernobyl's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Messages
    1,179
    Blog Entries
    1
    Jan 5, 2015, 6:37 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2662

    Originally Posted by DragonWarrior24 View Post
    Does anyone have the files for the Halo 4 Commando Torso? Halo 4, not reach
    First of all - wrong thread entirely. This thread is for Halo Reach files.

    Secondly: Check the File Archive. I personally have uploaded a copy of the file there myself.
  14. 405th Colonial Regiment Member DragonWarrior24's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Messages
    111
    Blog Entries
    1
    DragonWarrior24's Xbox Gamertag DragonWarrior24
    Jan 5, 2015, 9:30 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2663

    Originally Posted by Arcanine View Post
    First of all - wrong thread entirely. This thread is for Halo Reach files.

    Secondly: Check the File Archive. I personally have uploaded a copy of the file there myself.
    Oh, my mistake. Thank you for the redirect
  15. New Recruit
    Member Since
    Oct 2014
    Messages
    6
    STEWARD 0F A11's Xbox Gamertag STEWARD 0F A11
    Jan 28, 2015, 11:55 AM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2664

    The Gungnir file is locked, any way to get the password?
  16. 405th European Regiment Member
    405th Data File Librarian
    Chernobyl's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Messages
    1,179
    Blog Entries
    1
    Jan 28, 2015, 1:48 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2665

    Originally Posted by STEWARD 0F A11 View Post
    The Gungnir file is locked, any way to get the password?
    There are files on the 405th's File Archive. Go hunt them down there.
  17. nobleunico's Avatar
    Member Since
    Dec 2010
    Messages
    142
    Apr 1, 2015, 2:41 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2666

    anyone know if there are files to build the armor of June, with the relevant details (bags, backpack)
  18. New Recruit
    Member Since
    Apr 2015
    Messages
    4
    4 Weeks Ago - Apr 6, 2015, 10:52 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2667

    grrr links to eva helmet no longer available, any help??
  19. 405th European Regiment Member
    405th Data File Librarian
    Chernobyl's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Messages
    1,179
    Blog Entries
    1
    4 Weeks Ago - Apr 7, 2015, 1:58 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2668

    Originally Posted by halodiablo View Post
    grrr links to eva helmet no longer available, any help??
    Look who didn't read two posts above:

    Originally Posted by Chernobyl View Post
    There are files on the 405th's File Archive. Go hunt them down there.
  20. New Recruit
    Member Since
    Apr 2015
    Messages
    4
    4 Weeks Ago - Apr 7, 2015, 7:11 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2669

    Originally Posted by Chernobyl View Post
    Look who didn't read two posts above:
    lol ive read the last few pages of posts on his thread. yes there are links but what im saying is all the links of the ones im looking for end up being a "this was removed etc etc etc" and such.
    i know im new but im hella ocd about hunting down source material and such
  21. 405th European Regiment Member
    405th Data File Librarian
    Chernobyl's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Messages
    1,179
    Blog Entries
    1
    4 Weeks Ago - Apr 8, 2015, 1:47 AM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2670

    Originally Posted by halodiablo View Post
    lol ive read the last few pages of posts on his thread. yes there are links but what im saying is all the links of the ones im looking for end up being a "this was removed etc etc etc" and such.
    i know im new but im hella ocd about hunting down source material and such
    Then OCD your way over to the File Archive. Top of the page, nice shiny button for you to click, to bring you to a huge database of files uploaded by yours truly. Not half as difficult as it sounds.
  22. New Recruit
    Member Since
    Apr 2015
    Messages
    4
    3 Weeks Ago - Apr 8, 2015, 5:48 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2671

    Originally Posted by Chernobyl View Post
    Then OCD your way over to the File Archive. Top of the page, nice shiny button for you to click, to bring you to a huge database of files uploaded by yours truly. Not half as difficult as it sounds.
    not difficult at all though ive been through there, 0 files in there for eva helmet and i compliment you on creating the database. vast number of things ill need to create. just no eva >.<
  23. 405th European Regiment Member
    405th Data File Librarian
    Chernobyl's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Messages
    1,179
    Blog Entries
    1
    3 Weeks Ago - Apr 8, 2015, 6:28 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2672

    Originally Posted by halodiablo View Post
    not difficult at all though ive been through there, 0 files in there for eva helmet and i compliment you on creating the database. vast number of things ill need to create. just no eva >.<
    Oh look. I found two within ten seconds of searching.

    http://www.405th.com/downloads/67-mj...ult-armor-eva/

    I do apologise ahead of time for being short-tempered, but I am tired as all sin of people signing up simply to find files, and then expecting other people to do the looking. We have an Archive, which I spent literally DAYS on, and a Search function to go with it. Please use them.
  24. New Recruit
    Member Since
    Apr 2015
    Messages
    4
    3 Weeks Ago - Apr 8, 2015, 6:35 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2673

    Originally Posted by Chernobyl View Post
    Oh look. I found two within ten seconds of searching.

    http://www.405th.com/downloads/67-mj...ult-armor-eva/

    I do apologize ahead of time for being short-tempered, but I am tired as all sin of people signing up simply to find files, and then expecting other people to do the looking. We have an Archive, which I spent literally DAYS on, and a Search function to go with it. Please use them.
    its all good, i can understand where your coming from. i try to hunt stuff down as much as possible on my own before having to ask or be a pain to anyone. thank you for the help and more so thank you for compiling everything, days of work and patience beyond anything i can imagine so thank ya.
    and i do hope to contribute once im more knowledgeable
  25. 405th European Regiment Member
    405th Data File Librarian
    Chernobyl's Avatar
    Member Since
    Sep 2009
    Messages
    1,179
    Blog Entries
    1
    3 Weeks Ago - Apr 8, 2015, 6:42 PM - Re: *The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread #2674

    Originally Posted by halodiablo View Post
    its all good, i can understand where your coming from. i try to hunt stuff down as much as possible on my own before having to ask or be a pain to anyone. thank you for the help and more so thank you for compiling everything, days of work and patience beyond anything i can imagine so thank ya.
    and i do hope to contribute once im more knowledgeable
    It's fine, and like I said, I apologise for being so short-tempered. Just... please, for the love of cheese and crackers, exhaust your search options before making a response or thread anywhere. 90% of the questions posed by new members are issues that could have been solved with a little diligence and patience, rather than sitting about and expecting a free ride.

Similar Threads

  1. Official Halo Reach Reference Thread *Pic Heavy, Spoilers*
    By Ruze789 in forum General Halo Discussion
    Replies: 103
    Last Post: Nov 26, 2014, 5:53 PM
  2. *The Official* Halo:CE Anniversary Pepakura Files Thread
    By HaloGoddess in forum Halo Pepakura Costumes
    Replies: 54
    Last Post: Sep 10, 2014, 5:58 AM
  3. *The Official* Halo Female Pepakura Files Thread
    By HaloGoddess in forum Halo Pepakura Costumes
    Replies: 24
    Last Post: Jan 23, 2014, 3:30 PM
  4. Official Halo: Reach Custom Game thread
    By mustang2500 in forum Off-Topic Talk
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: Oct 4, 2010, 1:04 PM

Tags