*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sorry about the delay on the Commando UA, guys... I've been working on it in little bits at a time since all my free time vanished, I was nearly done with it for release and my HD decided to end itself. Well, more accurately Windows decided not to function anymore.
My new PC should arrive within a week and I'm really hoping I'll be able to recover all my data, since the vast majority of it is (STUPIDLY) not backed up. I'll update again when there's news on that front.

Best of luck to you Ruze. I am also hoping you'll be able to recover your data. I can't wait for this thing to be released; I'm so ready to tackle it!

Also, thank you, and all of our other modelers and unfolders for spending your/their free time making these fantastic works of art. Without all of you, none of this would be possible.

Not that i know of.

Ive been looking, but no one has modeled one yet."

there

I might try if anyone can get some reff.

there is a few on this website. its got the new and old pieces from reach and h1 through h3

http://halocostuming.wikia.com/wiki/Pepakura_File_Index[/QUOTE]

which one were you looking for, I have the one for jorge, the default hand plate and the female one. they are from a few months ago, i have them but i'm not sure if i can give them away with out the creators permission

Y'know, I'm probably not the first person to say this, but I'm not looking through all 214 pages to find out if it's already been said.

Ruze, you might wanna review some of the links to the files. Many of them I could not access.

Also, I can't find a file for the base Mark V(B) left shoulder. All I can find are right shoulder files, and files that say left, but are identical to the right shoulder files. Can anyone help me out?

Also, I can't find a file for the base Mark V(B) left shoulder. All I can find are right shoulder files, and files that say left, but are identical to the right shoulder files. Can anyone help me out?

You only need either right or left. Once you have that file open in pepakura deisgner go to 2D menu at the top of the page then scroll down to invert pattern (right above change scale)and click. This flips all the pieces so that right is now left and vice versa. You're all set!

You only need either right or left. Once you have that file open in pepakura deisgner go to 2D menu at the top of the page then scroll down to invert pattern (right above change scale)and click. This flips all the pieces so that right is now left and vice versa. You're all set!

Deceptively simple. Thank you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back