*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes!!! I can't wait for this. lol. I was going to try and scratch build it and make it fit the existing helm, but I'll just wait for this. Awesome job BTW!

Okay, so now the separate UA model is done, but I need to wait until I'm on my home PC before I can save it as a .pdo and then upload it. Will be sometime tonight.
The large rectangular strip represents the helmet height, so you can set the scale the same as the helmet and it should work out perfect.
I also whipped up the other attachment real quick this morning.

CommandoHelmetUA.jpg

CommandoHelmetUA-1.jpg

RUZE i gotta say you never cease to amaze i can now finish my helm. good work man. might i inquire as to what else you are working on as to keep a look out for your wonderful models. thank you and take care

Excellent work there Ruze!!! Thanks a lot for taking the time to finish this :p. One question: Is there already an unfolded file for your most recent Commando helmet?? I think it was called Carter Helmet V2 or something, I haven't located it. I would appreciate it if someone help me with it. Thanks!!!

Excellent work there Ruze!!! Thanks a lot for taking the time to finish this :p. One question: Is there already an unfolded file for your most recent Commando helmet?? I think it was called Carter Helmet V2 or something, I haven't located it. I would appreciate it if someone help me with it. Thanks!!!

There should be a final unfolded release of it on the front page, about 3/4 of the way down the page.

Ruze, thank you sir for the great add-on to an already great model!! It looks absolutely perfect. Thanks again.

-Matt

I don't think my V2 Carter ever was unfolded all the way, no... pretty sure what's posted is where I unfolded only the new part of the model, and I unfolded it to match up to my unfold of the V1. Could be mistaken though.

Thanks guys for diggin it!

And as far as what's up next, I need to attach the UA to the Commando as one model, I may do a UA that fits the torsoboy/Ruze CQC helmet, and then I'm out of Halo for a bit. Making Star Wars costumes for Halloween so I've got a Biker Scout in the works (heavily modifying base models that were provided by Nintendude) and an Endor rebel trooper helmet ring.

Oh well heck, I guess that's my mistake. Somehow I missed all of that. Regardless, thanks for all of your hard work.

@RUZE geez man you got your work cut out for ya. but i shall defiantly keep a lookout once i finish my carter build imma start work on my gears of war suit

I unfolded the sniper round. I seperated out the round ,sabot, shell, and primer. That way you have room for added detail. I might do a similar thing. Except there will be internals on large stuff. Like my grenade launcher grenade. Anyway how do i upload the unfold. Also i will wait for the modeler's permission.

Halo: Reach Spartan III Armor by rundown

are these files to scale (normal human height wise?) (just asking cos the fore arms seem rather small) thanks for any help :D

Halo: Reach Spartan III Armor by rundown

are these files to scale (normal human height wise?) (just asking cos the fore arms seem rather small) thanks for any help :D
You are still going to want to scale it to fit you because not everyone is the same size. You ALWAYS gotta measure yourself for this stuff to ensure that it is properly scaled to fit yourself. Even if they were made to a more normal human size, you still have to adjust the size so that it fits you.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back