*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I really want to thank you guys for doing all this and giving us the ability to make armor! But while we're on the topic of Emile, I noticed that he has some sort of attachment on his left thigh. This was the best pic I could find, but if anybody else has any insight on this please let me know.

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I am glad i popped in here. I was having trouble too trying to figure out how to do the other side of the armor. Question though, if you are only using a viewer, is it possible to still flip the object.

penutbuttrbandt said:
I am glad i popped in here. I was having trouble too trying to figure out how to do the other side of the armor. Question though, if you are only using a viewer, is it possible to still flip the object.

I don't believe so. You should download the full Pepakura. It's free and it offers a lot of benefits.

Last edited by a moderator:
Killer Koala said:
I really want to thank you guys for doing all this and giving us the ability to make armor! But while we're on the topic of Emile, I noticed that he has some sort of attachment on his left thigh. This was the best pic I could find, but if anybody else has any insight on this please let me know.

Hmmm... Obviously not a pistol pack... perhaps grenade launcher rounds? The ones he's wearing don't seem to be the ones that fire from the launcher, from a ref pic Ruze got. That, or demolitions equipment, seeing as he's the explosive guy. Probably scanners, detonators, that stuff.

Aero Napkin said:
I don't believe so. You should download the full Pepakura. It's free and it offers a lot of benefits.

do you have a link to the free pep program...all i have found are viewers that are free

penutbuttrbandt said:
do you have a link to the free pep program...all i have found are viewers that are free

Its in the same site, Its just called Pepakura Designer

Any chance for the MP helmet soon? Im gonna make one as soon as I get the file. If anyone can tell me how to pull the models out of the game, Ill help get them ready for unfolding. well.. maybe Ill research doing that on my own, lol

Killer Koala said:

It almost looks like the same little pack Jun has on his leg too...

Jun_left.jpg

I'd bet you a cookie that they're the same thing :lol It's probably an ammo pack of sorts. Do you think it's worth pepping? Or is it something you could just pick up at a backpacking store?

Killer Koala said:
I'd bet you a cookie that they're the same thing :lol It's probably an ammo pack of sorts. Do you think it's worth pepping? Or is it something you could just pick up at a backpacking store?

It looks like soft material. Probably get a pouch from yeah, backpacking store or a hunting joint. SiperBA: NICE carter helmet! Looks like your best model yet!

Sniperbaas392 said:
My carter helm :)

http://www.4shared.com/file/5NlMoRuV/Carter_Redone_3_Sniperbaas392C.html

Thanks to Chevysrule for the importing into pep and the fixing of open edges :)

Thanks to Ruze789 for the reference pics

med_gallery_16036_1613_70747.jpg

OOOoooo That is a pretty good looking Carter helmet. If I finish my Kat armor in time, I will use this helmet as the build for my fiance. :pI want him to dress as Carter for the release. hehe

Oh! Here is the Jun forearm attachment. I finally managed to open it up in pepakura. Before it kept freezing the program, but I got it now:

Jun Forearm Attachment Unfold: http://www.4shared.com/file/_Mrbud7W/JunAddOn.html

*Although, I don't know what happened to the center rectangular area. There is nothing there. It's just an open space now. But maybe, when you build this, you can work with it and put something there.

This is kinnda off topic but I just unfolded this pep file and don't really know anywere else to post it. It's for my Halo mandalorian (if you don't know what a mandalorian is it's a bounty hunter like jango fett. Not boba fett. he is just a regular bounty hunter wearing mandalorian armor.)

Here it is:

[attachment=16537:energy axe.png]

Energy axe

Metallious said:
This is kinnda off topic but I just unfolded this pep file and don't really know anywere else to post it. It's for my Halo mandalorian (if you don't know what a mandalorian is it's a bounty hunter like jango fett. Not boba fett. he is just a regular bounty hunter wearing mandalorian armor.)

Here it is:

Energy axe

Ohhh.... I have GOT to try this! Mandos meet Spartans... ain't that the dream?

HaloGoddess said:
OOOoooo That is a pretty good looking Carter helmet. If I finish my Kat armor in time, I will use this helmet as the build for my fiance. :pI want him to dress as Carter for the release. hehe

Oh! Here is the Jun forearm attachment. I finally managed to open it up in pepakura. Before it kept freezing the program, but I got it now:

Jun Forearm Attachment Unfold: http://www.4shared.com/file/_Mrbud7W/JunAddOn.html

So that looks awesome!!! The helmet is so close. Anyone have an idea why I can't access 405th from any of my computers but my phone is perfect??? I'm trying to post some updates and can't!

Metallious said:

Here it is:

Energy axe

(I apologize for the off topic nature of my reply)

*ahem* Boba Fett did rebuild the mandalorians with himself as the Mandalore...

So if you look at it

Jango Fett Mandalore - Bounty Hunter

Boba Fett Bounty Hunter - Mandalore

Anyway, that's a very nice ax you have there :)

Cheers!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back