*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
I have a question, Does anyone have a file for this piece of the armor?

armorspot.jpg

Thanks.

By the way, keep up the amazing work. :)

RetroCorn said:
I have a question, Does anyone have a file for this piece of the armor?

It is included in the .zip folder that Brandon McClain unfolded. It's a part of the Noble6 file that rundown modeled.

Last edited by a moderator:
mks81 said:
It is included in the .zip folder that Brandon McClain unfolded. It's a part of the Noble6 file that rundown modeled.

I downloaded the .zip file of Rundowns reach armor parts and for some reason it's not loading at all. Is it just me? because I also downloaded Brandon McClain's .zip file also and it worked perfectly fine, I just see that Rundowns looks like it has a "ab" armor to it and I really want to start building this ASAP.

alright, thank you :) got all of the pieces!

now, I only have one side of the armor such as a left thigh and arm pieces, how can I get the right side? :S

MikyVengeance said:
alright, thank you :) got all of the pieces!

now, I only have one side of the armor such as a left thigh and arm pieces, how can I get the right side? :S

Invert.

Its one of the 2d options.

The reason I didn't include it in the .zip is that I had already done the unfold back in January and it is available in my Noble Team collaboration WIP and in the Original Rundown thread. I will be redoing the .zip here soon with some updates unfolds and the inverts, so you have both the left and right sides. Hope that helps!

We lost a bunch of posts this weekend, there was at least one file that I didn't manage to download before the site went down... could anyone who posted a DL link please repost? One of them was from L3X for sure, don't remember any others...

and the begging begins,this isn't a request page

it is a central hub where you can find all of the reach files that have already been completed.

just remain calm I am sure all will become clear in do time

-Added the following quoted files to the list, including Rhinoc's new models which replace the old ones

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back