*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hey guys, Im also new to the 405th and i was wondering if there were any pep files for the bicep armor on Spartan III's, does anyone know of any?

Does anyone have a pep file for the gravity hammer? The one on the HaloWiki site isn't unfolded very well and makes it almost impossible to make.

Arent there other files for the Mark V already around? I don't think there's any difference between the Halo 3 and the Reach models for this helmet. Correct me if I'm wrong though.

Also, is this thread the right place to make Reach requests, or is there another thread for that?

There's a lot of differences between the H3 and Reach Mk V. So many that the 3d model from H3 can't even be modified to look like the Reach one, I already looked at doing that.

There isn't really one good spot for Reach requests... normally I'd direct you to the 3d model requests thread but it seems unfair to fans of the newest iteration of our favorite franchise to have their Halo requests buried. Post yours in here I suppose, maybe I'll set up a dedicated Reach request thread.

is the any reach marine and odst files ?

Only what's on the first page; the Trooper helmets by lganderson & Patiki, EOD shoulder (now called something different) by ForgedReclaimer.
As for the ODST, the helmet, shoulders, chest plates, and forearms are all the same as H3: ODST.

just FYI, Roadwarrior just finished the model for the Reach Mk. V varient... pretty darn accurate too, from the looks of it.

hey i was looking through the thread and i didn't see torsoboys hazop helmet. i just checked his thread and he released it awhile back. so just giving everyone a heads up encase anyone is interested.

Maybe I just haven't found the files, but I'm looking for a few pieces for my build. They definitely weren't on the first page..

Spartan Thigh (Female) - unfolded. I found the file on the main page...but it says not yet unfolded...

Chest: Collar/Breacher - I found a female chest piece which looks to be the same, only this needs a high collar attached to it which I haven't found the pep for yet. I assume all the rest (the shells) I will have to attach myself... Anyone have any info on pepping the collar/breacher?

Knee Guards: FJ/PARA - I don't see these anywhere either.. Anyone know where they're at?

Cod Piece - is there a female version of this or is it all a matter of scaling?

Shoulder: Sniper - I'm not for certain which shoulder piece it is using... can someone let me know?

There isn't really one good spot for Reach requests... normally I'd direct you to the 3d model requests thread but it seems unfair to fans of the newest iteration of our favorite franchise to have their Halo requests buried. Post yours in here I suppose, maybe I'll set up a dedicated Reach request thread.
1)a dedicated Reach request thread would be cool(make sure you include Pic Heavy in the title if you do lol)
2)As I hadnt seen responses from you in this thread recently, I think it's cool that you are back on, and I thank you for the time you have devoted to this Reach project.
3)While I wasnt trying to be mean, I just didnt want everyone hijacking this thread with requests without your permission, dont get me wrong, I did it too, I just mostly wanted to check if I should take the pics down or not for the Collar/Breacher.

just FYI, Roadwarrior just finished the model for the Reach Mk. V varient... pretty darn accurate too, from the looks of it.
Could you message him, send him a link to this thread, and see if he wouldnt mind posting it in here?

hey i was looking through the thread and i didn't see torsoboys hazop helmet. i just checked his thread and he released it awhile back. so just giving everyone a heads up encase anyone is interested.
If torsoboys didnt post it in here, it is unlikely Ruze would have included it without his permission. Could you message him and see if he wouldnt mind his work being included in the Reach parts database here?

Maybe I just haven't found the files, but I'm looking for a few pieces for my build. They definitely weren't on the first page..

1)Spartan Thigh (Female) - unfolded. I found the file on the main page...but it says not yet unfolded...
2)Chest: Collar/Breacher - I found a female chest piece which looks to be the same, only this needs a high collar attached to it which I haven't found the pep for yet. I assume all the rest (the shells) I will have to attach myself... Anyone have any info on pepping the collar/breacher?
3)Knee Guards: FJ/PARA - I don't see these anywhere either.. Anyone know where they're at?
4)Cod Piece - is there a female version of this or is it all a matter of scaling?
5)Shoulder: Sniper - I'm not for certain which shoulder piece it is using... can someone let me know?
1) Talk to Ace-Nat, I'm sure she would know. I posted a link to her and her Kat build a few pages back.
2) Yeah, Collar/Breacher...That's the one I'm looking for too, I posted pics in here a few pages back, hopefully someone can get around to working on it. The hardest part with the attachments, is that I', not sure if there is a 100% accurate base model out there.
3)I think these are on the first page, they are the only knee attach. you can get currently (the spikey looking knees right?)
4)Again, talk to Ace-Nat
5)If Jun uses this, you might want to look for "Jun's shoulder" rather than "Reach Sniper Shoulder". Isnt it just sniper shells strapped on? Now, if someone has a pep file for munitions so you can just pep some sniper rounds, it would be a lot cheaper than buying ones, for the strapping, you would just have to find some Nylon.
Hope this helps.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back