*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It wont let me open the shotgun in pep, also, has someone unfolded the detailed codpiece yet, i dont like the first one and my build will be at a standstill until it gets unfolded.

that cool.. i well do a update soom.. but how do you in invert the faces.. i'm new to unfoldedin and i have a lot to get use to,
First, Go to Others Menu --> uncheck Texture On/Off. Then go to 3D Menu --> Change Coodinates --> Invert Faces. The model should now look white. The model is now ready to be unfolded properly.

well i have be off updateing the.. unfold for the gungnir helmet... yes i be fitsing the unfold and thank for the help.. i hope this one is a lot better

181779_500232626215_530951215_6818995_6467167_n.jpg

http://www.4shared.com/file/2ZdcCTQp/Gungnir_2.html

to make your unfold have less unnecessary fold lines and look smoother, thus requiring less bondo, go to Settings> Other Settings...> and then at the bottom change the threshold to like 150 or so and it will look a lot cleaner, other than that its a pretty solid unfold

well i have be off updateing the.. unfold for the gungnir helmet... yes i be fitsing the unfold and thank for the help.. i hope this one is a lot better
http://www.4shared.com/file/2ZdcCTQp/Gungnir_2.html

it is.. but some parts i would think still need addressing.. for new peeps who havnt done pepakura before will not see or maybe even know how to sort these for themselves.
as most of them will only have veiwer were i think but not to sure wont allow you to modify a model..
but all in all mutch better than the first...:)

KEEP TRYING you can only become better...:)

i cant seem to get any of the halo rech hand plate files to work and im having a hard time to find any can someone help me out with this thanks.

It wont let me open the shotgun in pep, also, has someone unfolded the detailed codpiece yet, i dont like the first one and my build will be at a standstill until it gets unfolded.
Well if you can't do anything till its unfold it, why not do it yourself? haha

oh yea im not trying to seem like im rushing him just a question sorry if i came off impatient
i didn't see you as impatient, i just don't want to see those projects on hold 'cos people keep asking about them
i'm as not-impatient as you are!!

DATABASE:
---------------
-database will be offline while i remove rhinoc's files
he has requested me remove them and i will do so
but finding them is another matter...

if this is an issue for you, please PM rhinoc about it

-also, all files from Nightshades ODST thread will be moved onto a new seperate database for ODST specifically

CJ

hey ruze! Could you possibly make some elite armor? My bro is dyin' for some elite pep files since he says that he is, "A big fan of Elites" and "would never be a spartan or stop playing the game if he had to be one." i hope you can create some of those pep files. I would highly appreciate it and probably some other peeps too.

Thanks,
pdub92

hey ruze! Could you possibly make some elite armor? My bro is dyin' for some elite pep files since he says that he is, "A big fan of Elites" and "would never be a spartan or stop playing the game if he had to be one." i hope you can create some of those pep files. I would highly appreciate it and probably some other peeps too.

Thanks,
pdub92

check this out BenStreeper is a making an a elite,check the thread for some files and epic build.
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/18538-The-%22elite%22-Elite-Build?highlight=elite+files

Thanks,
pdub92
try here
http://www.405th.com/showthread.php/24741-Skin-For-The-Sanghelli
^ that was my thread containing many elite armour and underbody files
/offtopic

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back