*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
can't wait for carter helmet, cause as much as i love my odst armor, i have always loved the spartan IIIs, as portrayed in ghosts of onyx. ash and dante specifically. oh, dear, i cannot wait!!

It is very hard to find something I can use as blueprints for carter :( It is much more easy to work with blueprints then screenshots:p If someone could draw a blueprint of carters helmet, I would really appreciate it ;) If someone already did, please let me know ^^

I've got one in the works, when I get free time I work on it slowly...

CarterWIP.jpg

If I remember correctly most of the files in the zip are in letter. If not, its easy to change. You shouldn't have to rearrange them if you go to letter with 5mm borders it will be pretty easy.

Re did the unfold on the shoulder. I accidentally flipped the faces, and it was way too small for me. This one should be a lot better.

BigOlaf-aka-TheSarge said:
I found this cleverly hidden in the gallery, under "spartan mark IV reference"..

Spartan Mark IV Reference

Thanks, but I meant the Halo Reach version. More specifically Noble Six's armor. The Halo Wars version is a lot bulkier.

The Reach Spartans ARE wearing Mark IV right? Or am I totally wrong? If I am, my bad.

Sorry, they wear Mark V. My bad. >_<

Anyway, really great looking files here. Just finished up the thigh plate and it's spot on. :)

Last edited by a moderator:
If you look on the source page there are several excellent articles by Adam with screen grabs from the trailers you can also go to Bungie.net and look at the renders section in the Reach area. Between that and the articles mentioned in the Multiplayer discussion thread, you should be able to find everything you need.

Brandon, do you have any flipped versions of the basic reach shoulder, forearm, and thigh (the files in the zip). I would just flip them to get the "left" versions, but I have no clue as to what would be the most efficient arrangement for the pieces.

spartan.062 said:
Brandon, do you have any flipped versions of the basic reach shoulder, forearm, and thigh (the files in the zip). I would just flip them to get the "left" versions, but I have no clue as to what would be the most efficient arrangement for the pieces.

Just invert the pieces and drag/rotate them around the pages. They should all fit inverted, since they all fit regular.

Nicktendo said:
Just invert the pieces and drag/rotate them around the pages. They should all fit inverted, since they all fit regular.

Ok. I'll try that.

Does anyone have a pep model of the Ma37?

question on the shins.

there are a few pieces missing edge ID's, i can see where they go but i thought id just give a heads up. Also, it looks as if the rest of the shin (the black knee pieces) are part of the soft suit, opinions?

spartan.062 said:
Ok. I'll try that.

Does anyone have a pep model of the Ma37?

seconded, as i think its the most intriguing weapon, in terms of basic function in relation to all the other MA5 models in the games and novels. if i had any talent with 3d or pep, i'd be all over it like talking bees on cheerios..

but thank you guys for the awesome pep files so far!! i've already printed out the chest, and jun's helmet (though, i'm not doing a noble team member, just a generic spartan III, gamma company).

Big thank you to mr mclain for the files!

can't wait for more files to come out!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back