*The Official* Halo Reach Pepakura Files Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
quick question im working on doin a tactical/recon chest and cant seem to find it so i figured just use default noble six chest and sew some pouches together think it would worka dn how would i attach them to the chest?

can you find me these? fj/para knees and tactical/recon chest?
Nnbbbbbbnn

I legitimately almost don't want to respond to this post because of the poor grammar and approach.

quick question im working on doin a tactical/recon chest and cant seem to find it so i figured just use default noble six chest and sew some pouches together think it would worka dn how would i attach them to the chest?

First thing - the last post in this thread was 5 months ago. It is generally considered poor forum etiquette to post in a thread in which the last post was more than 2-3 months ago. Most people call this necro-ing - don't do it again.

Second - in the last thread you asked for files, you were kindly directed to this link: http://405th.4shared.com - it contains basically every Halo pepakura file created. Bookmark it.

Thirdly - you'd be best off using a combination of webbing and clips to attach the pouches.

You've been officially informed regarding the first two points. Try not to repeat it.
MS7

Your link is missing the MK V (K) Sun visor. Or commando if you prefer. If someone could direct me to another link or model one for public use that would be amazing. since it would be hard to mold with such a protrusion, I plan on attaching it with magnets so I can change my attachments on a whim.

Hello guys. I was wondering, If I want to build a Halo armor but I use the pieces I like instead of the correct ones, or I paint the whole Master Chief armour another color, will it really be a cosplay or a fail cosplay? :p

Hello guys. I was wondering, If I want to build a Halo armor but I use the pieces I like instead of the correct ones, or I paint the whole Master Chief armour another color, will it really be a cosplay or a fail cosplay? :p

I'd see it as more of a custom spartan than a "fail cosplay".

I'm thinking of doing the set of Master Chief's armour from Halo 4 just painted with another colour. I'm really irrelevant with the Halo video games. Is there a character named or anonymous that has a red or blue or yellow or any other colour on his armor?

I'm thinking of doing the set of Master Chief's armour from Halo 4 just painted with another colour. I'm really irrelevant with the Halo video games. Is there a character named or anonymous that has a red or blue or yellow or any other colour on his armor?

There isn't, but bear this in mind:

You're making your Spartan as you like it. There is no right or wrong way to design your costume.

Hello again guys. I have some questions about some Halo foam templates I found. I recentely saw a technique on how to scale pepakura files in order to fit you. I was wondering if the same techniques for scaling pepakura files, also apply for foam templates. I will be waiting your reply. Thank you :)

I'm not sure if I'm supposed to post this here or what with all the new changes and whatnot.

Anyways, I've been looking around at a few options for the stomach undersuit piece.
So far, it seems like we have 3 options:
L3X Ab Wrap,
JTM Reach Abdomen,
and the Dawn Under Heaven paid for abdomen.

Since I've been considering on doing foam (especially for the undersuit), I wanted to compare the L3X and JTM models. The L3X one was already unfolded for foam, but the JTM was not. So I decided to make a Foam Unfold of it.
This is the 1st Foam Unfold I've made, so hopefully it isn't horrid. I removed the tabs and made the templates symmetric.

It is attached.

Attachments

• JTM Reach Abdomen - TJ Foam Unfold.zip
    44.2 KB · Views: 504
Question, can I use these files for a foam build without issue? I know some builds vary by thickness of material and I wouldn't want to start and have issues with scaling and sizing

I'm looking for a pepakura file of a Recon shoulder, Multi threat chest attachment, a Tactical trauma kit (utility), and the tactical UGPS wrist attachment, i looked in the file archive but didn't find these specific armor pieces, thanks!

I'm looking for a pepakura file of a Recon shoulder, Multi threat chest attachment, a Tactical trauma kit (utility), and the tactical UGPS wrist attachment, i looked in the file archive but didn't find these specific armor pieces, thanks!

Check the Halo: Reach OBJ files - I personally uploaded said files there.

These are useful, might use different areas to make my own custom armor. Either way I plan on covering the papurika with a more sturdy object like fiberglass or plastic, so it lasts a long time. But thanks for posting this it will be useful now I have the basics needed to get a strong start.

where can i find left and right side MJOLNIR vi thighs files?
i found a pdo file on the front page, but it doesnt specify if its left or right, nor does it provide for the opposite side piece

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back